+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 368 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3671

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is the depend on ur trading style and which trend u like the more the traders use their own like trend the traders use the up trend and the traders use the down trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that depends on the trading style. if u are scalping then using the 5min chart as the main chart and 1min and 15min charts to supplemnt the information. if u are a long time trader then daily chart is very useful and 4hr and weekly charts to supplement the information. i personally do scalping so i use the 5min chart as my main source of information to judge the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there's any other type of trend-line except downtrend and uptrend. Trading in the trending market is safer than any trading method that doesn't include trend-line ideas. However, as trend-lines even break, traders should be always updated with news releases every moment.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depends on trading style actually ..when someone doing scalping he will follow M5 or M15 chart and followed the h1 trend line ..but yes when we are trying to follow the trend line of H4 that should be in one session for midterm or long term strategy .

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main student hu or main bi long term trading karta hu.
    lekin main daily chart ko follow karta hu. main demo account main scalping bi sikh raha hu lekin abi tak kuch achi strategy ni bana paya.
    long term main MACD ke singal ko follow kar ke trade karta hu.

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    i like scalping, we can got 2-3 pips in a short time...
    i use m1, m5, and m15 to follow the trend...i use m1 to entry the market...
    you are right that it is very much possible to make two or three pips very easily but it is a bit risky too. it will works if you can understand the trend properly which really tough. i also like scalping but most of the time i failed to earn profit. because most of the time i have seen that market goes against me. actually this was due to my poor analysis. but now everything is going perfectly.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    All trends are good for the trader who knows how to identify there beginning and end. Yes identifying the trends start and end is the major thing we need to worry about before choosing a trend. Then only we can get maximum benefit by following them.
    Yes you are right. All trend are good for every trader. Because we can easily make profit on both trend. But it need more analysis to getting start point and ending point. If you can't select this point then you can't make profit from this market.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different time period give unique merchants earnings and they show unique pattern. Regarding temporary trader, they will industry along with temporary pattern, although lasting trader can simply industry along with lasting pattern. I love to adhere to the actual 1hr pattern more often than not, although marketing and advertising to understand what's occurring within the greater or perhaps more substantial pattern.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All trends are good for the trader who knows how to identify there beginning and end. Yes identifying the trends start and end is the major thing we need to worry about before choosing a trend. Then only we can get maximum benefit by following them.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice thread to reply, as i observe since last three months market is going down and consistently as per time period so we have to follow sell trend mostly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 368 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)