+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 368 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3671

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    M1 and M5 are better for scalping if your are a good scalper but I often use H1 which helpful for me I can easily analyse the current trend for 20 to 30 pips in one trade.
    yes for 20-30pips 1h charts are good,but even 15mins chart also give good signals.it depends upon market volatility.some times in 1h only 20pips movement will be there but some times 100pips will also be there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    i like scalping, we can got 2-3 pips in a short time...
    i use m1, m5, and m15 to follow the trend...i use m1 to entry the market...
    well me toolike scalping ..but its simple and easy to earn i mostly take m5 m15 or m30because hey are best suited for me but for gold i mostly take the m30 its very helpful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    i think M1 is the best to entry in ther trade and then for long duration H1 is the best to check, H4 can be a also a one for long but H1 will be good
    M1 and M5 are better for scalping if your are a good scalper but I often use H1 which helpful for me I can easily analyse the current trend for 20 to 30 pips in one trade.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think M1 is the best to entry in ther trade and then for long duration H1 is the best to check, H4 can be a also a one for long but H1 will be good
    Rock On

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes every trader uses the time frame that suites his trading style. But i am wondering how the traders can catch the exact timing of the price to place orders without using M1 chart. I noticed many traders ignore M1 chart that is not a good decision.
    i'm also never see a trader who use M1 chart to doing trade, and there is no any strategy to advice use m1 chart. i think is very dangerous if we use m1 chart in our trade, because we just do analysis very too short. m5 is minimum time frame which i ever see.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    depends on our own trading style
    for a scalper, they see the trend in the h1 and entry in m5 or M15
    while for the daily traders, they prefer to see the trend in h4 or daily, and entry in the M15 or h1
    well i think its almost difficult to see trends in short time frames.how can there be a trend in 1m chart? and scalpers wont see trend at all.they will trade in all kind of markets.
    trend will be strong only in bigger time frames like 1h or 4h.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    depends on our own trading style
    for a scalper, they see the trend in the h1 and entry in m5 or M15
    while for the daily traders, they prefer to see the trend in h4 or daily, and entry in the M15 or h1

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes every trader uses the time frame that suites his trading style. But i am wondering how the traders can catch the exact timing of the price to place orders without using M1 chart. I noticed many traders ignore M1 chart that is not a good decision.
    It felt too risky if we use this to make a decision 1M trade because there are so rapid movement and many waves formed

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    no there are lot of false signals which arise in small time frames.So we cant get more accurate signals in smaller TF.
    so the bigger the timeframe the more the accuracy of signals and direction of trend too.
    ha small time frame me false signal bhi milta he. par koi high time frame me trade kare to right signal milta he. aur ha trend bhi pata halta he. isliye main most of time h1 ko preffer karta hoon.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    is there any here who argue that the trend of no effect to scalper ?
    because in a short time can quickly prices rise or fall ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 368 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)