+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 350 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3499

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'll always suggest that each traders that want to start trading in real account should have atleast $1.000 for micro/cent account, $10.000 for mini account and finally $100.000 for standard account. this amount is the least amount we should have in our account before entering any kind of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me investment trader ki trading style pe depend karta hai..agar trader ka margin chota hota hai to wo kam invetsment me kaam chala leta hai lekin agar profit zada kamana hai to investment bhi zada karni hoti hai jise ki bade lots me trade kiya ja sake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by benys View Post
    capital in the forex is relative, if I personally do not like deposite bonus rather than the forum,, loll
    My suggestion, use the cen acount if your capital is less than $ 100
    use of capital that we want in forex trading is dependent on several factors.
    I think the amount of capital that we use in trading, the better. so that we can get enough profit to us to fund our needs. if we use a small capital, then the results are too small.

Junior Member ashvin is an unknown quantity at this point ashvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by benys View Post
    capital in the forex is relative, if I personally do not like deposite bonus rather than the forum,, loll
    My suggestion, use the cen acount if your capital is less than $ 100
    ha ha ha, it is hard to find a great bonus in this forum, and make our discussion becomes ineffective. If you want to quickly learn better using your account immediately cent. We must dare to sacrifice some money to our learning process. think of it as the cost of learning.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion newbie ko ziad deposit nahi krana chahye ,jitne ka wo risk utha skta ha utna kra dena chahye,wese $50 se $100 best amount ha agr ap theek se manage kro to ke monthly profit kma skte ho

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should do investment according to our experience level in trading and our profitability in Demo account trading.
    For beginners i feel it is better to start trading with cents account with a amount of $100.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    How much a reasonable capital for forex?
    I don't think that any one can prescribed the reasonable capital for the Forex, But if you question from me than my answer is you should deposit that amount in the Forex which you are able to loss because there is 90% trader who are in losing side and only 10% traders are able to make some profit.

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are newbie in forex then it should bettert for you that invest in forex with capital $100 so that you get risk for making profit in forex
    but you have to manege to risk comtroll for your trade

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    This is a basic question for all of us.
    for beginners like me can understand that business also requires capital to be able to generate a decent profit.
    in your opinion, how much capital is appropriate to be able to generate adequate profits to meet the everyday needs?
    Waise toh jitna aapke liye affordable aap utne se trading start kar sakte hai minimum 10$ but agar standard deposit ya capital aap puchna chahte toh 100$ hona hi chahiye..kyonki 100$ capital amount mein hamein trading par enough room mil jaata hai aur manage karna bhi aasan hota hai account as compared low capital that will most of time leads to MC.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading can be started with capital of $ 10 only, but if a small capital, we are also small and the margin for profit is great too difficult and it took a long time. I think with a capital of $ 1000 with a leverage of 1:200 to be the minimum to start forex trading in order to feel more comfortable and also more chance of getting a big profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 350 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)