+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 652 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I put take-benefit purchases and stop-losses during the transaction, I mean when I analyze the data I estimate the route and the close costs that the industry will hit, and I put a stop-loss with the cash I approve of dropping it all my strategy and I think it nice. Very true, if you prefer to use a stop loss strategy rather than waiting, please continue. Stop losses can prevent us from losing big as long as it's not accompanied by greed. So you have to determine how many times the OP day. If there is an SL touched then the OP is always the same again, after a long time the capital also runs out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses and profits are two parts of a business. Businesses cannot walk without them. To maximize profits, pay attention to business and avoid unfair ways. Quality products bring benefits. Good intentions help build a career in business. Each trader can vary in installing SL or TP, this is because the calculation of each trader is different, some calculating unisex sl is calculated with the balance of power used twice placement sl tp, clear use tp or sl very important in this trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think long-term trading is already a professional level as a good expert trader per trade You can lose up to 50% of the deposit if you make a mistake, this is serious, mistakes and mistakes of course make more effort since people at risk are less interested in deposits but the most productive is less than failure. Good trading must require these two important terms to prevent losses with your order and what your target price is. Without enough knowledge and enough you cannot count it. Stop losses and target price calculations based entirely on your technical analysis and fundamental analysis.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is one method of trading on forex. stop loss is very useful to avoid a lot of losses if we predict market movements. stop loss usage is based on the trader 's financial ability, so the number of pips must be determined by stop loss and take profit. Not a big loss for any trade. Of course our nation stops losses and also tests to get additional income. Even income and loss each depend on the trader policy. Because currency trading will not have a business as a result of termination of losses is this particular element.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen that some traders use random numbers for stop loss and Take Profit targets and some use calculations to set targets. I personally also use fibo most of the time to calculate stop loss and Take Profit targets and I also sometimes use random targets when I have enough time to trade. Take Profit and Stop Loss are very important for Forex trading, we use take profit when we don't see the old market and stop losses minimize our losses, I satay I took advantage of only 25 pipes and satay stop loss only ten pipes.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As traders we must have a stop loss in our trading strategy, because this is the most important part to protect our margins from large losses or even margin calls. Using stoploss means that you have made a good system strategy in your account and protect for news the impact that was released at that time, making a good defense is a good idea before we enter the market and strike back at the best time to make profit. Profit taking is very important for our position to get good profits and also to minimize losses if the position is running against the market. I personally also use fibro most of the time to calculate the target sl and tp and I also sometimes use random targets when I have enough time to trade.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal se stop loss aur take profit ki koi fix value nahi hoti
    ye dono cheeze support aur resistance se decide ki jati hai..jaise ki aapki buying deal ka tp uska next resistance ke pas hona chahiey aur uska sl uske next support ke paas
    Issi strategy se kafi log market me trade karte hai

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-28), SA148P (2018-09-27)

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can calculate your stop loss and also take profits, stop losses just in case we have a much bigger loss with the period of the Forex movement, then we can approach the idea and also profit for each time we have to have more profit after that we can use it in Forex trading. Losses and profits really depend on market analysis of individual forex traders if the trader is up-to-date knowledge of trading and after analyzing the market and investing in it according to profit in a short time and long term if it cannot do this bears the loss.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In each transaction, introduce Filter target 30 points and stop the loss of 30 points and let the deal go in the direction you want them to win or lose, and of course the goal and stop loss are two important features that we must use them to achieve goals we want or to reduce the size of the loss. Stop loss calculation is needed because you have to exchange only for the money you are ready to lose, for me I analyze the chart and I see what I can do as a profit and what direction the trend line is and open my agreement by taking profits and stopping losses with losses I can bear it.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If your stop loss is 10 pips, you have to be at least 20 pips or 30 pips. Stop loss is calculated in accordance with money management rules that risk 2% of your capital in trading so that your stop loss must be at the level of 2% of your capital. Now you TP must be at a ratio of 1: 2 or 1: 3 or your stop loss. the loss is not large for any trade, of course the loss is stalled in our country and also the test to get additional income in reality each income and loss depends on the merchant's policy, because currency trading will not have a business, as a result the stalled loss is this particular element.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 652 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)