+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 652 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by nusantara View Post
    i calculate stop lose just in 40 to 70 pipes , in most time all of us understand that our selected itam is in same dirrection of trade which we select(buy or sell) so we can change our mind soon to stop a big lose .or to stop wash up the all our account. any time trade change its way quickly quickly no one can say perfactly the conformed buy or sell . according to many things, many strategies have fixed profit target and stop loss but i don't like it as it should differ according to the pair volatility and the daily range also according to the entry itself if it is near from support or resistance levels
    लाभ लेने के लिए हमारे विशेष पदों के लिए महत्वपूर्ण हो गए हैं ताकि मजबूती से एक बहुत अच्छा लाभ मिल सके और इसी तरह नुकसान को कम करने की स्थिति में स्थिति बाजार के खिलाफ चल रही है। मैं व्यक्तिगत रूप से भी फ़ाइब्रो का उपयोग लगभग सभी एसएल और टीपी लक्ष्यों की गणना करने के लिए करता हूं और जब मैं ट्रेडिंग के लिए भुगतान करने का पर्याप्त अवसर रखता हूं तो मैं अक्सर यादृच्छिक लक्ष्यों का उपयोग करता हूं।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i calculate stop lose just in 40 to 70 pipes , in most time all of us understand that our selected itam is in same dirrection of trade which we select(buy or sell) so we can change our mind soon to stop a big lose .or to stop wash up the all our account. any time trade change its way quickly quickly no one can say perfactly the conformed buy or sell . according to many things, many strategies have fixed profit target and stop loss but i don't like it as it should differ according to the pair volatility and the daily range also according to the entry itself if it is near from support or resistance levels

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profits have become vital for our particular positions in order to firmly get a very good profit and likewise to minimize the losses in the event the position is running against the market. i personally too use fibro almost all the opportunity to calculate the sl and tp targets and that i too often use random targets when i have sufficient opportunity to pay for trading.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For short term trading it is quite easy to looking at market to set stop and target i usually enter when after a swing market entered into correction and it start rising i buy for the target at head of previous swing and short term stop few pips below previous swings low. i typically make use of the are sneer typically i do this by having fixes purpose betting on the situation at at that moment other then it additionally saw the situation if indeed the situation to aid

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sapolang View Post
    I think stop loss or take profit ki koi fixed value nahi hoti,i think in dono ko resistance se decide kya jata hai,i think ap ki buying deal ka us ka next resistance ky paas hona chaye,or os ka next support ky pas esi strategy sy very peoples market mein trade kartay hain, i think Losses are part and parcel of the customs and forex trading. For me, if there is no loss, not the business name. But, we need to know how to control the losses from growing.
    मैं लाभ उठाता हूं और स्टॉप लॉस की गणना करता हूं, पहले कुछ 2 इंडिकेटर स्टॉप लॉस की गणना के लिए पैराबोलिक स्कार उपयोगी होते हैं, अगर ट्रेंड संभव है तो उद्देश्य पैराबोलिक स्कार निश्चित रूप से वर्थ से नीचे स्थित होगा तो मैं इसे स्टॉप की तरह लागू करता हूं नुकसान का उद्देश्य जबकि प्रवृत्ति नीचे है, शायद स्टॉप लॉस अच्छी तरह से इस मूल्य के शीर्ष पर है कि मैंने स्टॉप लॉस की तरह उपयोग किया है, लाभ को हर एक की इच्छाओं के प्रति समायोजित करें

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i only pay the free time that i've all over my job to help make teh trading upon the forex no more than, particularly if i pay another time or upon the work time to help make the trading upon the forezx, possibly that tend to firmly make the majority of the bad result towards the job that i've only build to make sure that isn't sensible We kept separated by they thought the worth of the pattern of the header. When the pattern actually is effective, I quickly put emphasis on the actual revenue and avoid attenuation within a wider range, but when the market gets sideways, after that the State much more thin, there is no problem to have a little income. we dropped a lot compared to now.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss or take profit ki koi fixed value nahi hoti,i think in dono ko resistance se decide kya jata hai,i think ap ki buying deal ka us ka next resistance ky paas hona chaye,or os ka next support ky pas esi strategy sy very peoples market mein trade kartay hain, i think Losses are part and parcel of the customs and forex trading. For me, if there is no loss, not the business name. But, we need to know how to control the losses from growing.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main apni trades ko balance k according lagata hoon . Lein trades k sath main stop loss and take profit bhi use karta hoon , main ziada tar apna stop loss , take profit se double set karta hoon q k mujhe umeed hoti hai market ka trend meray profit me hi jaye gi .

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i calculate the take profit and stop loss using the very first few 2 indicators are parabolic scar useful for calculating stop loss, in case the trend is up probably the purpose parabolic scar will certainly be located below the worth then i apply it just like a stop loss purpose whereas in case the trend is down probably the stop loss well on top of the worth that i used just like a stop loss, take profit adjusted towards the wishes of each one

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the way i calculate take profit and stop loss levels depends on the strategy. when ever i'm opening my positions depending on a chart patterns like rectangle,triangle or flag i would normally target 25-50% of the height of the patterns. like wise the take profit would change from strategy to strategy. but i'd keep my stop loss as 30 maximum ,and it is constant. I will calculate my stop loss using my take profit. My stop loss is depend on my take profit, because the stop loss must be more than take profit. I can use support resistent to place my stop loss and pivot point as my take profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 652 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)