+ Reply to Thread
Page 629 of 652 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niteshforex View Post
    Using fib is one good way to get your profits and stoploss target however, there are times when fibonacci fails, this is why knowledge of the underlying market trends along with price action should be combined with fibonacci when opening your trading position.l
    I usually use a parabolic sar as a reference point in calculating the stop loss, that means open sell above parabolic sar, if you buy means the opposite in the parabolic sar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes indeed very likely target 30 pips per trade, but depending of the situation,because there are many who also set a target of more than that.specialy on the currency pair that has a high daily range such as eur / usd can reach more than 150pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using fib is one good way to get your profits and stoploss target however, there are times when fibonacci fails, this is why knowledge of the underlying market trends along with price action should be combined with fibonacci when opening your trading position.l

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that will related about your analisis i mean that the stop loss we should always put it and i think that the best value is at 30pt but the take profit its not necessary and the best example is the rise of the chf when you put the take profit so you will lose a lot of point

Senior Member KD1986 is on a distinguished road KD1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein trading ke stop loss aur target apne app calculation karta. Jada se jada market mein 30-50 pips ka target hota hai isley mein bee 30 ka target choose karta ho. Vese toh target choose karna hasan nahi pan, mein jada se jada stoploss safety target keliye choose karta. Agar dekhe too 10% pips use karna chaiye stoploss keliye varna kya hoga hum hamesa loss jada karge profit je be jada.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to take profit or stop loss use hi nahi karta because main short term trading ko prefer karta hoon or main apni tmam trades ko close kar ky hi uthta hoon myry pass small capital hai or main usko khona nahi chahta. Myri koi trade ager profit main ja rahi ho or who thora sa profit down kary to main us ko usi time close kar dyta hoon keh kahin woh loss main na chali jay or ager myri koi tarde loss main ja rahi ho to main 5$ tak loss per close kar dyta hoon.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had just recently been through this technic but i never used it by now and i never knew that it was 90% successful rate so now that i got to know it i will surely give it try than depending on other parameters and signals

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajabd View Post
    There are very important matters are stop loss and take profit in the forex market. You should set take profit 5 % and stop loss 12% to your invest in a day by calculating volumes or lots.
    if i tp 5 pips and 15 pips sl if sl was touched up and open again then we add a lot it may be the same as the system martianggle ea ea but so far without a market and made ​​it fit at sideway

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are very important matters are stop loss and take profit in the forex market. You should set take profit 5 % and stop loss 12% to your invest in a day by calculating volumes or lots.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I calculate stop loss using previous support and resistance points. If the price break below previous support during a buy trade, then I set my stop loss to close below break. If price break above previous resistance with sell trade, I set stop loss to close above break.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 629 of 652 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)