+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 652 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya your analysis must be good enough to identify the true trend if you identify the true trend then it will be easier for you set the stop loss and take profit in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its completely depend on money management to set stop loss and take profit. experince is also essential for proper setting of stop loss and take profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha entry aur exit point properly set karna bhohat jaruri hota hai .agar appne acha entry point aur exit point set kara hai to appko acha profit ho sakta hai. har trader ne iski skills develop karni chaiye take wo acha profit kama sake

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a house working woman and therefore, my ideas are coming basically from the family members analysis and the analysis being done by the professionals on the dailyfx. The targets of stop loss and the take profits are all given on the signals. Therefore, I do not have to worry about them. In short I am happy to act as a money manager for my own money.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people are not using stop loss strategy because they dont have good knowledge about it.or some traders have no idea about how to determine about stop loss place in our trading.so have to learn it because its important.

Member himel001 is an unknown quantity at this point himel001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time you calculate stop loss and take profit by analicys when you shore than you take stop loss and take profit five pips.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had just recently been through this technic but i never used it by now and i never knew that it was 90% successful rate so now that i got to know it i will surely give it try than depending on other parameters and signals

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think we cannot exactly determine the sl and tp values coz it depens upon the market movement so it is not exactly possible to be using a certain sl and tp strategy every single time, this is what i think, correct me if i am wrong

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Correct calculation of stop loss and take profits are very important for our positions to get a good profit and also to minimize the losses if the position are running against the market. So how do you calculate these sl and tp targets?
    main to sahi baat ha gi stop loss ki ahmiyat ko kafi manta houn or main ye bhi samghta houn jo stop loss use nahi karta woh forex main safe nahi ha par main bhi forex main stop loss use nahi karta houn or sirf take profit use karta houn or es par he tawaja deta houn or ye sab main apne indecators k zariye karta houn yeni k mere indecator mugh ko guide kartey hane k main kitna take profit put karoun

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss to har trade main hona chahiye or yahi ache trader ki trading karne ka tarika hota hai.
    lekin mere khyal se stop loss or take profit risk and reward ke jagah hamare strategy par base hona chahiye.
    stop loss or take profit hame strategy ke saat set karna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 652 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)