+ Reply to Thread
Page 569 of 652 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 579 619 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Junior Member AD Capitalist is an unknown quantity at this point AD Capitalist's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I calvulate the stop loss by using the average stop loss...and i use fibonacci levels and the pivot point levels for setting my profit targets.There are so many other technicals which indiactes targets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pakhi_pk is an unknown quantity at this point pakhi_pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now You TP should be at the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 or your stop loss. If your stop loss is at 10 pips your tp should be at least 20 pips or 30 pips.The stop loss is calculated according to the money management rules that is to risk 2% of your capital in a trade so your stop loss should be at the level of 2% of your capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no exact method to calculate the stop loss and take profit.It depends on experience.If you can calculate resistance and support.Then you may get an idea about stop loss and take profit.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to apne capital ko dekh kar soch smajh kar hi stop lose and take profit use karta hun,agar mera capital jaiad ho and market movment ashi ho to me jaida pips pe take profit lagata hun or agar kmm ho to me kmm me hi lgana pad ta he ta ki jiada lose na ho

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that was part of risk and reward ratio. We are need to make proper risk and reward ratio to make our trade success. Not easy to make good trade and follow our risk and reward ratio. Because on this case usually we are fear and afraid with our open transaction. and then we will cut profit or cut loss our position. The best i think if we are make ratio is higher than reward. If we set stop loss at 30 point. we must set take profit at 60 point or more. so, we are have 2:1 ratio.

Senior Member ctgboy is an unknown quantity at this point ctgboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss and profit are part in any other business.Stop loss is not possible but reduce loss and how profit well in the business is possible.

Junior Member richat is an unknown quantity at this point richat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Smile How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Correct calculation of stop loss and take profits are very important for our positions to get a good profit and also to minimize the losses if the position are running against the market

Banned hafiz00 is on a distinguished road hafiz00's Avatar
    Thanks
    While placing stop loss traders should keep in mind the risk and the reward ratio . Your risk and reward ration should be at least 1:2 if you can increase this ratio much better.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading on strong support and resistance levels with pending orders, so i only make 20 pips stop loss and i use trailing stop in my profits, usually the first target is 20 pips and i move the stop loss to my entry point then i keep trailing stops

Senior Member eng/ali is on a distinguished road eng/ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    helllo all member
    the stoploss is caiculated according to the money management rules that is to risk 5% of your capital in a trader so your stoploss
    should be at the level of 5% of your capital now you tp should be at the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 of your stoploss , if your stoplosss 10 pips
    your takeprofit must be 20 or 30 pips

+ Reply to Thread
Page 569 of 652 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 579 619 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)