+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 652 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member Luqman is an unknown quantity at this point Luqman's Avatar
    Thanks
    bro i think that it is depend on you how you calculate your stop loss and take profit because it is use on the pips and i am use the 35 pips for my stop loss and it is very best for me and i make the better profit from here and it is the best way to earn the money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samat is an unknown quantity at this point samat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Correct calculation of stop loss and take profits are very important for our positions to get a good profit and also to minimize the losses if the position are running against the market. So how do you calculate these sl and tp targets?
    If I set stoploss stoplossnya certainly more than profit, because what if stoplossnya approach would be bad if just a little shift will cause harm because it will hit stoploss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pkoukkwal is an unknown quantity at this point pkoukkwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I am the beginners levels traders so my trades are not so much lengthy and I do my best to close the trades on the same days that I opened. I am not a scalper but still I do managed to have the about 20 pips take profite !!

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss aur take profit ko calculate karna koi mushkil kaam naheen hay aap araam say apny risks ko calculate kijye aur apny capital kay 2% ya 3% per stop loss ko place karain aur us kay equal ya double par take profit ko place kar dain.

Banned limon008 is an unknown quantity at this point limon008's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the evening, enjoy the benefits of soil moisture PIP 20 my spouse and I showed that one evening in the evaluation is increasingly dependent on the market. The only thing we can do, with the exact price, which at the time had in mind. They want varies stop loss which is so different from other investors to know about this time and time.

Banned Muhammad Naeem is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Naeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    main apni T/P or S/L PIPS say calculate kerta hoo. mera trade volume 0.05 ha. ager mera profit 0.50$ tk jata ha tu main order close ker deta hoo or ager meray order say market 0.50$ nechay jati ha tu main 0.50$ k S/T per order close ker deta hoo.

Senior Member jashim is an unknown quantity at this point jashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Decline are frequently feature in addition to parcel using the methods in addition to Forex trading. Personally professionally, in the event you practical knowledge absolutely no deterioration, not at all the organization organization subject. Nevertheless, we need to know how to deal with the actual problems through soaring.

Banned tree00 is an unknown quantity at this point tree00's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a good job. I just want to get profit 20 pips in one day was minimal and could be more depending on how the market on that day but sometimes I put it about SL in the lowest or the highest price that day.best of luck.............................................. ...........

Senior Member nbh75 is an unknown quantity at this point nbh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need is to open a demo account to practice and help us understand the market for free without fear of losing
    This is one benefit of doing exercises on a demo account without losing you afraid and note that this is also good for beginners

Member dhiren is an unknown quantity at this point dhiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss to har trade main hona chahiye or yahi ache trader ki trading karne ka tarika hota hai. lekin mere khyal se stop loss or take profit risk and reward ke jagah hamare strategy par base hona chahiye. stop loss or take profit hame strategy ke saat set karna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 652 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)