+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 652 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 579 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member shahidkapur22 is an unknown quantity at this point shahidkapur22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hold fop its outgo to compute the sl and tp targets instead of whatsoever haphazard figures but whatever people favor to set a taped take in all positions. And this method is not original in my content and its better to eff whatever calculations using many techniques.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bocahindian is an unknown quantity at this point bocahindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you do in fact place stop loss consistent with fibonacci levels in which you cash management can go during this case. if you do in fact are following cash management you certainly will have to set your stop loss consistent with your risk level that you are actually intended to bring for your own trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned iolkujy is an unknown quantity at this point iolkujy's Avatar
    Thanks
    About half of the conspiracy and customs and are Forex mercantilism. For me, if there is no loss, rather than the name of the company. But we want to understand the way how to deal with growing losses.

Member flodjar is an unknown quantity at this point flodjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree and asthma And it can be a good way, trade, what is true of support actions like SL And TP resistance completely; be several kinds of show a lack of good moral character completely different strategies people scales and Chane '' that of this force and that thread, tell me but the people in an area for several methods SL And TP. ''

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, we can get loose of 2 trades profit if we're asked loss in 100 pips.
    other then that's should happen and that could be a business, we can acquire the risk till loose of 2 trades profit. thus we should improve our talent or analysis thus not usually to acquire the risk.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Senior Member polybala is an unknown quantity at this point polybala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that implementation you are a tract term dealer and perception for teeny profits. but when one comes across a movement and closes their positions for 30pips exclusive is as hangdog as retentive on to a losing line. so in my message sl and 'tp targets should be propellent

Banned common55 is an unknown quantity at this point common55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss are usually portion and also parcel with the per suits and also currency trading. for me personalty, if you have simply no dames.not necessarily the business enterprise identified . yet we must learn to handle the particular loss coming from increasing.

Senior Member sportespn is an unknown quantity at this point sportespn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it is good to work the right way so this can be then good to me so i am doing the hard work for that and let have some good hope and let have some more good earning dear in the market

Senior Member asif ali is on a distinguished road asif ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when your trading is in loss so you should first stop trading and then to start learning about your loss how can you save yourself from this so you can stop loss and will start to earn.

Senior Member Dev is an unknown quantity at this point Dev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss are usually portion and also parcel with the pursuits and also currency trading. For me personally, if you have simply no damage, not necessarily the business enterprise identify. Ye,t we must learn how to handle the

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 652 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 579 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)