+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 652 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Banned moy is an unknown quantity at this point moy's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is possible that technical analysis turns to become the speculation and conjecture. When the many investors in similar using the same tools and concepts, and moving together between supply and demand, it is possible that lead to the survival of prices move in the same direction and expected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    calculation of stop loss and take profit should be in accordance with trading money management system that we have, if we trade without a target, it is very risky, we could lose a lot of money in a short time, because we can not know how big the market movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by M.USMAN View Post
    Stop loss and take profit ko calculate karny kay laye mostly traders support level and resistance level ko follow kartay hai.Is me hum little help indicators say bhi get kar saktay hai.Jis say hum perfect stop loss and take profit set kar saktay hai.
    stop loss aur take profit ko sahi set karna hota hai aur ye tools bohot badiya hai inka use humesha karna chahiye mai apni trade mai inka use karta hu aur har trader ko inka use karna chahiye isse trading mai bohot fayeda hota hai

Senior Member alishah is on a distinguished road alishah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well when start a new trade first make analysis both fundamental and technical. From this make strategies and define the stop loss and take profit limit and implement in the trades.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop losses are made well in the right path and should nver be the wrong site to traders who dont understand when and how things are done we have to pull in the best of everything to run the marekt with a good choice that will help us know who is right and who is not and so when you are doing a good process of trading stop loss shoul dhelp you in the trades that you are not certain

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, i will calculate my stop loss first, using support and resistent area, then i will determine my take profit order. It is important for me to trade with larger take profit than stop loss. So, once i get loss, i can get larger profit in the next trade. It can help me to earn profit

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss and take profit ko calculate karny kay laye mostly traders support level and resistance level ko follow kartay hai.Is me hum little help indicators say bhi get kar saktay hai.Jis say hum perfect stop loss and take profit set kar saktay hai.

Banned impexo27 is on a distinguished road impexo27's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion the stop loss and take profit orders must be in our own mind rather than setting it. Also if you open trades with big lots than ofcourse we should give a stop loss and take profit orders in order to save our account from drowning. So that is a must. If you cannot save your account from drowning you will lose a lot of money in the way. So be very careful about the way you trade. Safety comes first in terms of trading. We must make sure our money is safe in the first place or else we will lose a lot of it.

Senior Member Power is an unknown quantity at this point Power's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading min market ko hum achi tarha agar samjh jaein k ye karobar keise move karti he es k elawa hum es karobar min se bari earning bhi le sakte hin humin apna stop loss aur take profit agar calculate kar sakin to buhat hi acha he hum es karobar min take profit ko use kar k money earn kar sakte hin aur support aur resistance k zarye ache tareeqe se kar sakte hin.

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i using suport and resistence point upabout daily pivot you could get a save investement i normaly use
    ten pip beneath a resistence, and 25 higher than which resistence, performing my SL = 35 pip all of these i simply place the double upabout profit 70 TP and place a trailing stop a 15 to safeguard any kind of profit i may have

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 652 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)