View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 771 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai robort ka koi zada role nahi hai. Kyu k robort ki madad say ap forex market mai regular profit earn nahi kr sakty. Agr ap forex market mai interested hai tou phr ap forex market mai planning kray. Aur forex market mai zada say zada knowledge hasil kray. Jis say ap ko profit earn ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally strongly believe in forex robots. The robot does a very simple job. You create a strategy and then you generate the code and then you test it on live demos and accounts and finally air it. Then the robot is getting educated according to what you want in what market conditions. They just make you present in forex when you are not there. and I believe that creating robots based on our own strategy will be excited. If we have a sufficient strategy to trade that gives us an advantage based on that then the faculty becomes nauseated to create a mechanism that can trade on that strategy. But the task is we have to be conscious of faculty to mengindisit mechanism asymptomatics !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    If that is the case then that means your bot is not good one. Because bot use to mimic our trading strategy. Now if you trade and make some profit and when your bot trade and loss money its means that you need to calibrate your bot to run like the way you trade.
    That's why its important also that we know how to use EA because having a bot and don't know how to calibrate it is useless

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-07-31)

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mien to forex mien robots per belkul bee yaqeen ni kerta q k jetna acha decision insan ly sakta hai utna kio or ni ly sakta es lye her trader ko chahye k wo bee robots k bajaye khud apny ander confidence peda kery or es field mien aa ker success hasil ker

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), jaan23np (2018-07-29), mehro (2018-07-29), ntn (2018-07-26)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So I'm the right team member, because I don't believe in robots. Because if a robot can make money then why do most people learn forex and waste time? On the other hand if robots can make money so why do robot makers not use robots to make profits? why they sell robots to make money and I trust the robot, and sometimes do not believe it, because it is just a programmable thing to do certain commands, so I would advise not to deal with it, and the best manual method !!

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    yeah i believe there are good robots and should be. but i have not tried any of them till now. if a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke market me good Robot milna mushkil hota hai agar trader ko sahi robot milta hai to uske liye trader ko achhi kimt deni hoti hai yaha par trade representative ko khud se trading Karna sikhna jaroori hoti hai tabhi life time tak trading kar skate hai.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex robot, not good and not bad, until now I do not use it, because I do not like forex robots, I am happy from my own trading, and I take a nice profit from my own trading style, so I like forex trading market and use trade transactions forex robot will help every trader. but the weakness of forex robots that will always make transactions continuously. thus the need for robot control and allowing traders to trade in a particular market.

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've read the experience of sharing from merchants, and merchants are to share their experience using robots. and I see that traders can gain tremendous profits by using robots. but after I try, using a robot that turned out to be an easy thing, for the traders who have not been able to really use the robot well, then they will suffer losses. and Many forex traders say that forex robots work and also benefit from forex trading business and many forex traders say they have lost all their money in forex trading business using EA trading. so should try your EA in demo account before using real account.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For now I can not say whether I believe in robots or not, because I was not trading using them or even familiar on Forex robot. All I can say is it is much better to trade with ourselves because it not only makes us produce, but also makes us learn in many ways. and forex robots are largely regarded as your trading tool, with your forex robot feeling relaxed in trading, robots do everything you need, technical annalist, opening or closing positions based on technical analysis. it is very profitable and relaxing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 771 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)