View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 771 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 656 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member arshabin is an unknown quantity at this point arshabin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously there are some forex robots, which really has good reputation and gives good profits, but i think it also requires some fees to use and for that i never used. But i do think that if someone has bitter experience with the forex and needs some expert traders to control their accounts, then surely they can try out the forex robots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rnash is an unknown quantity at this point rnash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my partner and i find massive advantages of using discussion board reward take into account a trader. Although a newbie could make seems to lose while using actual bill well, i think to start with he or she needs to trade while using discussion board reward take into account the primary few months. He then must test to have a actual take into account exchanging in forex trading to help acquire revenue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mehawk is an unknown quantity at this point mehawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex robot is very good if trader handle this properly. But first trader need to learn how to handle it and how to manage then they can do well in their trading. But i like to trade manually and i think it will help trader to learn.

Member talvindersigh is an unknown quantity at this point talvindersigh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    brother mai sahi btau toh kbhi bhi forex robots pr believe nhi kiya mere friend ke kehne pr maine forex robot ko dekh kr trade lgaya tha mujhe loss ho gya fir maine abh soch liya hai ki khud ki apni stratgy bna kr trading kroge toh 90% profit ke chance ho jaate hai.

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe robot, because i never found a robot which really profitable and give me consistent profit. Almost all forex robot is very risky and makes us get margin call. I do not believe in robot anymore until now, and learn to do this business manually. It is much better for me

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex have good opportunity that we will doing every moment that they will success here easily it will doing every moment that forex can success here if they have good option to do it . The forex can do it easily.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    bhai mein vishwas rakhta hoon khud trading karne mein main toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein se paisa kamana hai toh aapko iss field mein dekh sun ke kaam karna hota hai khud trading kareinge toh bahuat kuch milega seekhen ke liye bhai warna loss hi loss hoga aapko ismein.
    hanji trader yahan khud seekhnega to uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakta hai,yahan trader ko mehnat karna hoga,trader yahan jetna jada market me apne aap kaam karta hai wo utna achha market ko yahan samajh sakta hai..

Member rnash is an unknown quantity at this point rnash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah. i accept you. anyone who are new in this particular forum, they should know the rule with this forum in the beginning. because with out knowing rules they can't work in this article properly. and also forex doesnot allow money right after incorrect work. so be careful

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I dont believe in forex robots because they have a lot to explain because to some point we have towork with the right process that proves we are doing the right thing so we develop good informations that really show us how to work with the best so when we are all in the best chosen trades we have to do it mannually and bring in the right process to make some cash

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein vishwas rakhta hoon khud trading karne mein main toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein se paisa kamana hai toh aapko iss field mein dekh sun ke kaam karna hota hai khud trading kareinge toh bahuat kuch milega seekhen ke liye bhai warna loss hi loss hoga aapko ismein.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 771 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 656 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)