View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 740 of 771 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 738 739 740 741 742 750 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I quite agree with you that it is better to use a managed account than a robot. But again, some managed accounts run on robots. However, the idea is that you put your money in a managed account that has already been adjudged successful rather use a robot that you have not tested over a period of time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself have never used a robot, because I myself know that the robot is based on the analysis. whereas when there is movement of the news, the robot can not be as expected. I think all it takes to manually process a good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading by way of the manual is very good. if we use the robot. sometimes the expected results do not correspond with our wishes. bia in market movements do not guess that in my opinion it was not optimal robot system works in forex

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    ya robots never work for long term . they only work for short term and after some days they fail in trading properly. so always keep trust in your trading always
    i do not agree with you friend robot can trade better than human the robot failed because the human have bad money management , we can not say that the human have bad trading because the result will not show fast i prefer robot on my strategy and i prefer my manual trading than other robot.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ma ny kbi robots ko use nhi kea aur na he believe hy in pe but ma ny boht suna hy in k bary mn aur ye b suna hy k kuch robots sch mn profit dyty hen so i am thinking about to try a good one.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Apki bat bilkul theek hy, robots sirf tb he trade kr skty hen agr market ki situation usi hisab sy bny jis hisab sy un ko program kea gya hy agr market unpredictable hy tu robots work nhi kren gy ic lye manual trading best hy.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya if you are using the robot then you should always monitor the robot. also your account must have lot of money so that you can earn profit without lossing too much money

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya robots never work for long term . they only work for short term and after some days they fail in trading properly. so always keep trust in your trading always

Thanks
    robot is mainly developed with some indicator. and you know, most of the time we cant depend on indicator alone. so, that is the weakness of robot. and why most of the trader don't like it. happy trading.

Junior Member ihsibi is an unknown quantity at this point ihsibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by herono1 View Post
    i don't believe on the forex trading robots but i always trust on my trading knowledge and trading experience so better for every trader that first you get the trading education and use the demo account for better trading and be4st profit.
    your knowledge and your trading are effect to do mistakes and effect to emotions, robot does not trade by it's idea but trade on human steps if the programer have good knowledge the expert will give good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 740 of 771 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 738 739 740 741 742 750 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)