View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 729 of 771 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 727 728 729 730 731 739 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just want to reverse about bad assumption the EA, friends[/QUOT

Ofcourse EAs works some are great and some are craps but they require to trade 24x7 so vps account is essential. I mreally fascinated by robots which performs better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree that robots aren't that much bad idea . once they are made well by good coders with great trading strategies which can bring us a lot of profit , it can be used well by using a good parameters that'll suite us . and with the portability of the trading platform has increased we can easily monitor our accounts from anywhere through our cell phones or tabs. ... so it won't be bad to use some good EA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fact is that there is no ideal robot in the world . every robot will have a losing trade somewhere . the main problem in robots are we can't often enter everything we want as a code into them . our mind is an ultra computer which nothing can match. however a robot still has a lot of scope once it's written very effectively with a nice MM with it.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we may believe that using the robot in forex trading will be able to consistently generate profits if indeed we already tried it using a demo account and can generate profits consistently.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donnot know much about it, but I want to know. as I am not a good trader. I want to use them in my trading. now tell me which one is good to use if any one knows here then plzzzzzzzz also tell me as I also searched the robots in internet but I was unable to understand them.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    yes right bhai main bhi apni analysis par bharosa karta hoon main kabhi robot aur ea ko use nahi kiya hoon aur na hi karna chahunga agar hume ea aur robot se loss hota hai to hume kafi dukh hota hai apni manual se loss kiya to kafi kuch sikhne ko mil jata hai.
    ya same thing when are are loosing with automatic tools like EA or robots then we feel very much sad and upset but when we loss from our analysis then we don;t feel too much sorry for it ..i don;t think the professional traders are using robot for their trading ..they trading with their own analysis and manually obviously .if i m wrong pzl let me know

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fact that we use every strategy must be different, for example, someone using the robot, according to those who are accustomed to using the robot will say that I always profit using this robot. If I use my own robot on a demo account and even then only to test it on real account if my better analyze their own movements in the prices of handing it to a robot

Banned faesa is an unknown quantity at this point faesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by agitiga View Post
    I have never traded with forex robot and I dont intend to trade with it because it can disappoint you when you are not there. Since forex robot is a programmed software, it cold get outdated or infected by a virus and it will malfunction leaving your account devastated. But when you make a good analysis and you see the market move in your direction, you will be more confidence
    I agree, I would believe myself when I was trading manually, I can train my skills in analyzing the market every day, so getting on the train I can predict market movements. for my robot will not be able to provide consistent results, because the market is dynamic

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never traded with forex robot and I dont intend to trade with it because it can disappoint you when you are not there. Since forex robot is a programmed software, it cold get outdated or infected by a virus and it will malfunction leaving your account devastated. But when you make a good analysis and you see the market move in your direction, you will be more confidence

Member ureika is an unknown quantity at this point ureika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that robot will be useful to trading ...
    but u should certain that the robot which have you been choosen have a good execution for the trading.../

+ Reply to Thread
Page 729 of 771 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 727 728 729 730 731 739 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)