View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 720 of 771 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 718 719 720 721 722 730 770 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with robot trading its normally happen. we can not got all time profit.
    but there is some thing that we must know before apply and robot for trading.
    first thing which is best pair and second is what is minimum amount for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader might make profits by trading with robots for some time but as you mentioned in longer run robots do not work well as they lead to losses often since their inability to trade in uncertain markets and trading in the event of news updates.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont use forex robots but i also dont think that they are completely useless there are peoples who use them, and due to their demand few companies are engaged in producing and selling their forex robot programs .. still i dont believe they perform matter than human traders.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    I found them in facebook's share of the robot we have some very good results but they do not share it and it is not good, I just use the robot free demo account (most of them are loss ) and never use the robot in real account because it's too risky

Member chabrq is an unknown quantity at this point chabrq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think It should be use according to situation and strategy , it should not be fully depend upon robots,some times should be used and sometimes should be avoid.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Point of correction, forex trading robots are real and there are big traders that use them. The only limitation I see with robot is that if it is not your own trading strategy that you converted, how can you be sure of the profitability of what you are buying?

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even if you create a robot out of your strategy, it will still be an issue trading with your robot especially during news release period. The only robot I will trade with will be one that has been programmed not trade when there are news releases. I do not know of such robots yet.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can profit from forex must take a lot of sacrifices such as time, effort, thought and money. then if you have mastered and understood the forex system you will then be able to profit consistently and paid off all our sacrifices.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    I believe in forex robots and these kind of services also give some profit. But with these services you can not enhance your earning level. An also these services charge high money and the new traders can not afford their fees. So I would like to recommend all the traders to depend mainly on their own abilities and prefer to trade manually.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i do not believe on the forex robots because robots can not work like a human we we mostly earn money through our oven strategy and plans so manual trading is the key of success

+ Reply to Thread
Page 720 of 771 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 718 719 720 721 722 730 770 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)