View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 557 of 771 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 607 657 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member nishat121 is an unknown quantity at this point nishat121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Believe forex robot,because the robot such programs,if the program properly results also be sound.and also if the robot is woking properly ,its work was successful..thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hakim333 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Megadroid is a brand new forex trading robot resulted from months of study, testing and improvement. This claims to end up being 95.80% precise allowing for any investor to make a whopping 100% associated with earnings each month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hunter1 is an unknown quantity at this point hunter1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not believe on the forex robots because they mostly give us loss if we work hard on the forex market and we manage our money well then we can win very huge and very fast money we should always need to stay in touch with forex market news and trend to win more and more money without any loss.

Senior Member manag is an unknown quantity at this point manag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ko ager robots per pora believe kerna hai to ap ko is ki pori learning or practice kerni buhat zarori hai jis se ap is ko use ker k profit kama sekty hain other wise is se ap ko loss hi hota hai or profit nai hota.

Banned fzm is an unknown quantity at this point fzm's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe forex robot there are some inteligent robot that earning good but I think we should not depend on the forex robot because we have to be self depeded and we have to learn completely by the trading otherwise we can't improve our trading experience.

Senior Member cahyadi is an unknown quantity at this point cahyadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in using a forex robot, I think it's very risky. because by using the robot, making the transactions happen automatically simply by the signal coming out. it always makes me anxious all the time.

Banned tamim12 is an unknown quantity at this point tamim12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think is a nice job.yeah i believe there are good robots and should be. but i have not tried any of them till now. if a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made. nice job...........................

Senior Member abuls.hasan3 is on a distinguished road abuls.hasan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot to trade better because we also do not understand how our future will because the market moves dramatically and dynamically so I chose not to be a use of such techniques and will never like job.

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry, i do not believe robot forex,,Because a few month ago i trading with robot and first time it gives me,,good result but than i lost my all money.So, i think manually trading is best trading....

Banned toukiriko is an unknown quantity at this point toukiriko's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not dislike the robot technique because the market moves dramatically and dynamically. you'll actually use a robot to trade better because we also do not understand how our future will you. All the best ..................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 557 of 771 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 607 657 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)