View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 554 of 771 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 552 553 554 555 556 564 604 654 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member preeti is an unknown quantity at this point preeti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    for me? i on neutral opinion. sometime i use robot but sometime i use manuall trading too. look the condition.
    yes, most people here also agree that better is a manual trading, we will hold over all activities of our trade and we have a responsibility for our actions. then automatically we will hone skills and will enhance our psychological condition of doing trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gopal337 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal337's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe that its works our live trading. sometime its not working properly but forex robot can get success 90%. its sure....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member awanparadise is an unknown quantity at this point awanparadise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now a days robot become very useful for a very big industries. I don't deny the scope of the robot . i thinf with in few years we saw many robot in our daily routine work. as human robot are very fast and cheaper than human.

Senior Member mahbubur is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubur's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i believe in Forex robots but never believe that will give us lots of success ..i heard some good story and successful strategy using robots but never happen to me .so trusting fully into any robot is not possible for me ever

Senior Member blasto is an unknown quantity at this point blasto's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ne jab se tarting start ki hai us time main ne robots ko use kia tha but mujhy is se zyada profit nai huwa or phir main ne manual trading start ker di or ab main manual trading hi kerta hon or acha profit kama leta hon.

Senior Member habazlam is an unknown quantity at this point habazlam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont believe in buying forex robots and trading with it.Because we can use the money as capital which is used to buy the robot.
    but i believe that we should prepare a good strategy and then create a robot with that strategy and use it.It will be much better.

Banned Neeraj is an unknown quantity at this point Neeraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi bhai main toh kabhi bhi forex robots par believe nahi karta hun kyunki mujhe pata hai ki inpar believe karne se jyada loss hi hota hai aur bahut kam hi profits hota hai. Isliye behtar yahi hai ki manually trading kiya jaaye.

Senior Member toneway is an unknown quantity at this point toneway's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne demo men practice kerty huway robots ko use kia or mujhy is se buhata jyada munafa mila is wasty robots per mujhy acha experience mila hai or is per believe kia ja sekta hai trading kerny k wasty.

Senior Member subhan4 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan4's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me it would not hurt us to trust the robot and there is no harm nor do we believe it and it is part of the private traders................

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can be busy in different jobs too. thus well for the reason that case forex robots might well be terribly handy. in your absence they'll trade and win us profits. it's profitable to utilise forex robots. they usually have tendency of collecting the trends, analyzing and using excellent strategy out to create excellent profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 554 of 771 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 552 553 554 555 556 564 604 654 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)