View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 771 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member DANISH is an unknown quantity at this point DANISH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe in forex robot but mostly i work according to my own views and that is more beneficial for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sumi19 is an unknown quantity at this point sumi19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robot gives advantage for trader to manage the trading with the favored systems as works by their manual trading.A robot still has a lot of scope once it's written very effectively with a nice MM with it.It will destroy your account let alone without supervision is slack.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member binoy02 is an unknown quantity at this point binoy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe that and if you wish sure make profit then you should trade with robot. we can get easily 2-3% profit in daily. so, everyone should one account trade with robot for our crisis situation.

Senior Member nabiFX123 is an unknown quantity at this point nabiFX123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, Forex robots can be very handy. In our absence they will trade and win us profits . It is profitable to use Forex robots. they have tendency of collecting the trends , analysis and using prefect strategy. Thanks

Banned kor is an unknown quantity at this point kor's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have never the robots in the beieved in the robots in the market i also know that knowladge is power and there is nother power beyond and that is no other way that there is no other way to make good money.

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no meverI dont biliv in forex robots because I didi in a good way a good trader that can make you a good trader and the bst way to ttrade is to understand what you were doing and a good way is to make sure that its a good understanding of trades.

Senior Member zon is an unknown quantity at this point zon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do, i believe in robot because i ever see in myfxbook, a trader have a robot which can give him much profit more than 1 year consistently with the robot. then i believe that robot can make consistent profit also

Banned muzamil072 is an unknown quantity at this point muzamil072's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me ne to abi tak esa koi robot use nai kiya baaz log icko bht pasand karta hn and baaz khud manual trading karte hn ye logo pe depend krta ha.

Banned nazmul201213 is an unknown quantity at this point nazmul201213's Avatar
    Thanks
    i saw a lot of traders in forex who use robots .and it is true that someone of them get profit by using robots .but as i am a small trader i have not enough encourage to use forex robots .

Senior Member jahurfxcc is an unknown quantity at this point jahurfxcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am working with robots in forex is , I believe can be profitable robot, the robot will ease our work, by using a robot we can relax in trading forex, very risky I believe the forex robot because we program it with the strategy that we use it ,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 771 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)