View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 771 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading hamen apnee marzee sey hee karnee chahiye hamen apnee marzee sey trading karna hote hey au forex rebot apnee arzee sey hee karta hey . lekin men ney logon key kafee accounts is forum men dekhey hen jin men sey ziada key accounts loss men hee they to best hey khud tarde karna .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, robot trade for us using technical analysis , then i still can believe it to trade for me. But i dont believe it for 100%, then many times i must watch my account also to make sure that my account will be ok, and not get margin call because of the robot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mashhud29 is an unknown quantity at this point mashhud29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that some EA has better efficiency and some of them are just scams. Those EA which can be purchased, most of them are good. But I haven't buy any EA till yet.

Senior Member ifda is an unknown quantity at this point ifda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I'm not beleive in forex robot, I have lost much money because forex robot, now..I still learn manual trading, I beleive in manual trading is the best way to earn in forex trading, forex robot too bad for me

Banned el don is on a distinguished road el don's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course believe it but i want tell you my view about it when you know about the traders you`ll know someone want trade by himself
    and other one want trade by something else like robot but its good and help you sure

Senior Member resnala is an unknown quantity at this point resnala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in forex robot as it helps us to make profit huge from trade.we can make profit automatically from it and can make lose very few.But if we want to make profit from trade huge with robots then it may give us huge lose in trade by mistake.

Senior Member hodrak is an unknown quantity at this point hodrak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do agree with you using Forex robots makes us lazy bugs and thus kill our thinking capacity and creativity which is essential for a living person to lead the life fruitful way. If we have skills and knowledge in our personality then it would be better to keep improving and thus become a self robot with emotional control.

Senior Member krason is an unknown quantity at this point krason's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,I do. But right now I am enjoying trading manually because that is the area where I excel the most. I like facing the market live,full of excitement and raw fear. And when you earn good profits for your manual trading you feel happy and proud of yourself.

Senior Member riz.forex is an unknown quantity at this point riz.forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bilkul forex forex trading mein rebot use hote hain or is se faida bhi hota hai lekin mujhe is k bare mein full information nahi hai isi liye main is bare mein kuch nahi keh sakta abhi main khud knowledge gain kar raha hon

Senior Member Ah Syarifuddin Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Ah Syarifuddin Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    honestly until now I never use robots in my trading because the robot is very dangerous to trade with, in addition to the robot are not necessarily profit moreover there are other constraints such as unstable Internet network and others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 771 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)