View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 771 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member david is an unknown quantity at this point david's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera bhi aapke tarah same he. mera manna he ki kuch ea accha kam karte he aur kuch just scam hote he. jo wa free nehi he most of them are good. but maine abhitak ea buy nehi ki. filhaal ek ea vps me dekar try kar raha hoon. agar wo this month accha result de to main uske bare me sochunga bahot risky bhi hota hai robot trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunidhi View Post
    jee main agar apni bat karti hun tuo main yei kaho gi kay mian forex robots ko hbi manti hun magar mian ab manual trading ko zayda prefer karti hun lekin start mai robot trading mai maine kafi acha earn bhi kiya hai and iskya sath he loss bhi hua hai.
    achi baat hay k ap manual trading ko preference daiti hay , ya ap ka buhat hi acha decision hay , es business ma agar hamay paisa kamana hay tu phr manual trading hi karna parhay gi , robot sa hum achi earning nh kar saktay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member dasfada is an unknown quantity at this point dasfada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i already use some EA in forex trading but after sometime they all become worst only But the setting of that roboted as we must know how the robot works Its bet as ey are more intelligent and as has a powerful mind that We should remember that robot are made by the human and In my opinion you should do yourself as with robot trading you will not be able to learned and will not be able to makes you an experienced and we can not earn money by short cut ways !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunidhi is on a distinguished road sunidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee main agar apni bat karti hun tuo main yei kaho gi kay mian forex robots ko hbi manti hun magar mian ab manual trading ko zayda prefer karti hun lekin start mai robot trading mai maine kafi acha earn bhi kiya hai and iskya sath he loss bhi hua hai.

Senior Member shakoor is an unknown quantity at this point shakoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i belive on the robot ,the robot system are really the good ,if we will use the robot and we find the good robot then we will more easily more the good profit with the robot otherwise the robot that are just free of cost will give us the loss

Senior Member AGL is an unknown quantity at this point AGL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han main ne boht use be kie hain aur main beleve tu karta hon en par muger app ko es main sohcna hoga ager machine human mind se battr soch skte hai tu app zor robot use karo ager app samjnte ho k ye machine be human mind ki banae hue hai tu app khud trading karo

Senior Member shakoor is an unknown quantity at this point shakoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why not dear the robot are really not the bad if we will find the good robot then we will easily make the profit ,if we will go towards the robot which are free of cost then it is sure that we will lose the money in the forex it is clear

Member miyanmohsin is on a distinguished road miyanmohsin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main forex trading main robots ko like nahi karta hu forex trading main koi bi robot 100% successful nahi ho sakta. Ager ap forex trading main succesful hona chahty ho ap ko chahie kay ap sirf manual trading hi kya karo jis say ap moeny earn kar sakty ho.

Member SyedMuhammad151214 is on a distinguished road SyedMuhammad151214's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May to is per phal hal yaqeen nahi rakhta is ki waja ya hay kay is may mujay nahi pata kay 100% accuracte kam karta hay ya nahi agar to 80% be sahi kam karta hay to teek hay laken is say kam karta hay to teek nahi hay

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    I traded and programmed a lot's of robots but from my personal experience and from my coding experience, I can say that you can't code every single thing in an EA therefore, i always believe that a good trader's skills can't be coded into EA>>
    G bilkul bhaiya g ap na bilkul sahi kaha hay k hum apni skilsl ki bina per achi trading kar saktay hay , EA or robot ko use kar k hum kabi bi achi trading nh kar saktay hay , es ma hamay bada loss bi ho sakta hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 771 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)