View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 771 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think its no double that robot exist because I have seen a lot of comment about robot in different forum, where some claim that they are working why many claim they do not work so we should be trading forex with our own knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that I dont use robot, because i like manual trading. robot will not give me good profit, i certain about it because i have many experience with robot. robot is just software and can't trade well in this dynamic market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business I have much experiences using robot, and most of them is bad experiences. Then i stopped to trade using robot for a while until i have a new idea to develop the robot by myself. I learn to develop a forex robot by myself. So, actually despite i have many bad experiences with robot, but i still believe that we can make good profit with robot

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend forex robot bohat ashy bhi hin or bad bhi hai in man ap khod dakh skty hin jo ashy hin on ko use ke skty hin or profit bhi kr skty hin or agir ap robot use krty hin to sath ap ko khod bhi trading ka khyal rkhna ho ga

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do so.robots are very good invent in forex.you can make money automaticaly.just putt money and robot will work for you.some people like it.but sometimes robots are failed.because market change its moves opposite direction,then robot failes.

Junior Member kk is an unknown quantity at this point kk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personaly i believe in the forex robots but to a little extent as it is not a full time authenticated source to predict the trend of the market. There are both the chances that the forex robots might be right at some time but they may also be wrong in some other time.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in fact my dear, I definitely do find that there is no balance in poll. If you believe in robots means, and you found your robot makes some profit means, . You can share here for us. I am willing to test your ea. All will thankful for those who share his profitable ea .

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that Forex robots are only a waste of time and money because they cause margin call.many forex traders make profits on daily basis by following the day forex trading strategy in forex trading business. but they have much and more experience in forex trading business.

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex mn ab tak bht say robot aa gaye hn jin say ap easily profit bana sakty hn mn khud forex snipper robot use kar raha hun or is say bht acha result create kar raha hun or acha profit bana raha hun.

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automated trading in the forex market is very important, but you must understand that a good deal with the forex market through the trading manual in order to know how you can identify a strong deal and get it too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 771 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)