+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 390 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3896

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyenvantam View Post
    i think that it's true because when we have our family time limits for fx --> not good for health in forex. just for laught quetion
    you should show some respect. marriage is a part of our life and we cant avoid it. i am in forex and single person. so do you think i should avoid marriage for forex trading ? no. an women can give us support and she can make me confidence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuldeep is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dnt agree from this statment because a women who married with you cfan also have a forex membar and she have a lots of experiance in trading then there can be no problem lto spending whole life with her because that can be good for our trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by borle View Post
    Yes you are right that marriage lead to increase in tension in your life but it is the life cycle that we have to follow. First thing you have to remember that you must have to take care of your family first then you can trade in the forex market later.
    but if you can not enjoy the marriage then there is no use of forex so when I see my high times in forex and hope that for longer period I can have that success period so my life can improve all over. so just do forex as business and learn the art of forex and make it dependable so you can enjoy all the luxuries of life

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by borle View Post
    Yes you are right that marriage lead to increase in tension in your life but it is the life cycle that we have to follow. First thing you have to remember that you must have to take care of your family first then you can trade in the forex market later.
    i think if we trade with good money management then therewould be no tension even if we are married and so try to make less risk and trade with good skills so that you can trade safely and earn and will be happy even if you are married

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Marriage and Forex is not an enemy... It will never be.. If you maintain a routine then your both life will be just fine.. there are plenty of trading sessions you can choose to trade... And there are also plenty of trading style... Like Scalpers, Intraday, Position Traders... If you trade on monthly candle then you need to sit infront of your pc once in a week... and you can give rest of the time to your family.. This is why forex will never contradict with your married life..

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ...hmm, you are thinking too much about it..and i do not know why do you talk like this..?..maybe you just imagine that if you become rich from this business and then you will get married soon...
    do the best we can

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sid View Post
    I dont think so....may be marriage is not effect our trading....well forex is at its own position..we should contribute some time from busy time schedule..so we can earn enough.
    you are right. think, here is too many expert and old members in forex or we can say too many married person have in their. marry is a part of our life and it will take no effect on our business.

Junior Member sid is an unknown quantity at this point sid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think so....may be marriage is not effect our trading....well forex is at its own position..we should contribute some time from busy time schedule..so we can earn enough.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hindlekar View Post
    but its hard to found a lady trader in BHARAT. In our country most of woman are in the kitchen. so its hard. beside this a married man will give much time to his wife. so he will not in front of computer on the right moment.
    time can change everything. this is a 3rd generation and women can also participate besides man. we should respect her. example: look the IFX PR managers, kat, yana. they are female and working here.

Junior Member sid is an unknown quantity at this point sid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this material that it shall be made in a single thread,
    whether you will inherit a successful strategy for your children and grandchildren?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 390 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)