+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 390 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member blackt20 will become famous soon enough blackt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    wow here were talking about marriage between traders but why I have not seen any women traders in this forum
    bhai meray india mein women trader boht hai laikin trading kay dooran laog yeh nahi dekhtay kay wo men hai ya women aur dekhna bhi nahi chahiye kay wo kesa kam kar rahi ai apna kam khud karo apni madad ap kay tahet hamaray country mein zyada women ko kitchen ka kam diya gata hai kam karne kay liye laiain ye forex trading se boht mushkil hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manoj View Post
    forex is a buiness that create addiction . if you become addict to the forex then it will be very difficult for you to go away from forex , then whether you earn profit or you suffer loss . you will trade the forexat any cost and i think this will not be wise thing
    I think we are not too worried, it is true that although in the learning process
    we need to give more time to learn forex and practice but once we experienced there is no harm in marrying,
    rather than after marriage a person becomes complete and get. Responsibility so understand the importance of better risk management.
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that marriage is a social matter and trading is a financial matter.How much time and concentration you apply in trading thats will help you to success in forex.And a handsome income really helpful for enjoying your daily life.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-25), Nuleta (2017-10-25), tinad (2017-10-27)

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    forex trading meh apko trading ko gale nahi lagana chahiy ki bas ap emotional attach hoke trade kare isme hume jyda se jyada learning or skills or setntiments dek lk live traders k naked trading meh trading karni chahiy

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FOREXMAN For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-27), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-24), fxearner (2017-10-25), incomejobs (2017-10-27), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-29)

Junior Member hafizatta is on a distinguished road hafizatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sari bat ye hy ka agr ap adjust krskty hain 2ono k sath ly kr chalna tou ap kamyab hain or agr ap nhi manage krskty tou tou ap na forex my kamyab na wife ko time deny my kamyab

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we are not married to our trades because when we lose trade we will feel cheated then
    we will try to get revenge and become looser. Where we come again emotions. In our real life,
    we can be beautiful and make love with some people. one, we can be very emotional but when it comes to forex world.
    we really have to be half robot the same discipline in army.dont violate your rules or they will destroy you am i right?
    thank

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vic For This Useful Post:

aril (2017-10-28), optima (2017-10-28)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe there is no relation between marriage and forex trading market. and for me marriage is a part of our life and forex trading market is for earning money. so mariage and forex trading havent any relation. so there is no relation.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

tinad (2017-10-30)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business se marriage ka kuch lena dena nahi hai,esme life me marirage karna jaroori hai,esme trader khud dono ke liye time management kar sakta hai,esme forex bhi business ya job hai jismein ussi hisaab se time diya ja sakta hai..

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-24), billyboy00007 (2017-10-24), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-24), kanita (2017-10-24), KASINA (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-24), sufiyan22 (2017-10-24), Trump (2017-10-24), yulbang111 (2017-10-24), zahid2016 (2017-10-25)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe its kind of funny but i see no probleme because trading have his hours and i will have my wife by the weekend and since i only do trade day i will get here by night so it a good combination to me , hopfuly to everybody

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its what you want in forex trading. You can have your marriege working. That is easy. You must limit when you trade
    and enjoy the time you have with your wife. But to some extent there are some truith about trading
    with your family in the picture. What if you where to go broke, you will stand to fight with your family.
    It's as simple as when you have a job you are not standing with the right one. You must be very loyal
    to your family and family if you want to trade forex.
    salam best regard

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

madun khan (2017-10-28), seblak (2017-10-25), siomay (2017-10-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 390 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)