+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 390 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right that marriage causes increased tension in your life, but it is the life cycle that we must follow. First of all you have to remember that you have to take care of your family first then you can trade in forex market later. But most of the time you need money to stay happy and satisfied in your life. Though both are not connected directly, but there are connections indirectly. When you will make good money from forex, then even your wife will not stop you from trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-03-27)

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is difficult to reconcile a bank trader's career with family life, even if some people do, because trading requires attention at all times and significant emotional leaps.
    For example, some funds do not give the right to the error by dismissing their employees from the 10% of losses. Overall, a career in trading is very competitive and reserved for characters "solitary".

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bali For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-03-27), fxearner (2018-03-22)

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it does not matter whether you are married or married and not single position and become a profitable Forex Trader can get the right time. Forex Trading always becomes something important if there is a strategy that has two things with a good amount of experience, then fortunately, do not worry need. marriage is the largest social institution while forex is the largest economic institution. so it's not professional thinking to confuse these two institutions. to maintain in forex you must be professional. that's why i can not agree with you buddy.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Merchants must have good bonds and understanding with their spouse or partner and they must understand each other well. A trader must manage his professional life and marital life well and he must maintain a balance between the two. In my opinion, marriage will have a better impact on us if our trading partners support us because as our family head is more motivated to be more successful in this business, it is because it feels like a happy family with the need for materials.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-03-27)

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion and I appreciate your thoughts. First complete your study and make your forex system better then you will enjoy your life. So to the other side of marriage is not a problem for forex and this is the best business for women because of homework and when you are getting married then you will know the importance of this business. We all agree that marriage is more important than forex but if forex is taken as a business then it should be done with the consent of the married couple. This is because forex can have the ability to spend most of your time and remember that your marriage partner will need your attention.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to balls For This Useful Post:

ratu (2018-03-15)

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,217 Times in 751 Posts
    I strictly do not agree with this thought
    I think after marriage , you can indulge your partner in this trading and you guys can get good profit from this market because in case you are not availble , your partner can take care of your deals..We should not underestimate others..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-13)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    sometime its happen that marriage is not good for health in forex because when a man get marriage he becomes very busy for his new family and he could not manage sufficient time for trade. so at this moment forex is difficult for him...

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I am new in this business and now I want to learn. I know learning is very important to be a successful trader. So now I want to learn and then I will focus on trade.aur iske liye abhi main wedding par concentrate nahi akrunga I do not agree that marriage is not good for health in forex trading business. I am also married and when I start trading forex, I am not married. I think after marriage someone becomes more responsible and he thinks more of his career seriously. In my experience marriage helps in building a better career and also in forex trading business, this makes a trader more career-oriented.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

mejem (2018-03-12)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Married to forex may cleverly spend every hour of life into forex trading, I anticipate this is a mistake, use the time wisely, and discipline, I am really surprised not to do the maxim trading system.I agree with you that marriage is not good for forex because when a trader gets married then he becomes very busy for his wife and he can not manage time to trade, so I think it is not good for forex health.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

cambing (2018-03-13)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader aissi koi bat nahain hay jesa ap smjh rhay hain dear main to yehi kahunga k es trah ki bat hi na krain ap just forex ko discus krain to acha hay dear ap khud btain gay k merrage es main kahan say giay hay dear forex main merrage disstrub nahain hoti dear apki chahaiy k ap forex ko thek say sekhain tab ap es main kamyab bhi ho jain gay aur es say life time k liay earing bhi krain gay......

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-16), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14), yulbang111 (2018-03-12), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 390 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)