+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    marriage is an important part of our lives, we can not live without a sincere partner who gives us hope in our bad times and encourages us to achieve our goals, I think wives are just people who can motivate us to marry not bad at all to trade in forex Funny is why marriage is not a good Forex trader. Contrary I think that marriage is beneficial for forex traders and their nerves and relaxes humans in general because we need emotions and women are half of us who finish our lives with .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to say that marriage is a social life system but if I will do anything then I apply without my wife empty anywhere but you have a wife then you propose you have everything so not bad, I think. it is true that marriage is not for forex business, because marriage is a full time job for individuals and forex itself is a big business field where you need to concentrate fully on forex. After marriage, it is difficult for traders to keep their concentration intact on the financial markets. And other things to keep your forex trading healthy You need to control your nerves and keep your emotions separate from your trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    Marriage is a personal metter and forex is a professionalmatter dont compare that .. and marriageis a essential part of the life ..

Member Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aslam o aliium janb mere khayal me bhai Marriage tu must hai iss se ko be loss nahi hota Marriage aur trading ko koi talaq nahi jo be acha trader hai wo trading kar ke apni needs ko pora kar hi lata hai aur achi earning karta hai

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wakeel78 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-27), SA148P (2018-03-27)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia good hn bhi aur ni bhi apko chiaye ke ap trading me bas utna hi time dey jab tk aka mind kamkr rh ahn meri maney to trad ebas1 hour kre becoz jitni zyada mt4 ke age ebtho gay utna mind cofuse ho jata hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

kanita (2018-03-27)

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother forex trading business main marriage ka koi link nahi hay but agar trader every time forex kay sath spent karay to problem ho sakti hay and agar proper managemet kay sath trading kart hay to koi issuce nahi ho ga.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

jaan23np (2018-04-03), qasimm (2018-03-27)

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    marriage is very important for everyone. all must be id. because this is our responsibility and I think it will not have a bad impact on our trade. And if we marry some people, then I am sure he will try to help us to trade us. not in every case of any trader ... most traders who are willing to trade can easily trader..but sometimes due to busy schedules or other responsibilities we dnt hv that time to trade .. in some cases in ly

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fakhrunf For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-03-27), lakum (2018-03-28)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a regular trader here in Forex trading I would say that marriage is not good for forex, because in forex takes a lot of time, can say time-out for forex, forex traders should be ready to sacrifice other activities, so if you get married and keep playing forex . Forex is the buiness that creates addiction. if you become a forex addict it will be very difficult for you to stay away from forex, then whether you get a profit or you suffer losses. You will exchange forexat at any cost and I think it will not be a wise thing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-03-27)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a married man and I never thought forex is bad for me, especially forex can be very good for my health because now I have more reason to spend more quality time in forex, my spirit will also increase because my family support me. as long as my whole family agrees with what I do, forex will never be something that is not good for your health. I do not agree with you. my personal life is more important than forex. I am a part-time trader. I can not give enough time in forex business. after my marriage, i will teach foex to my wife. and thus he will be able to manage my account when I will be outside my home. I think my marriage will be useful for my trade.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-03-27)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marriage is an expensive affair. However, long-term, married couples enjoy significant financial advantages as long as they dont get divorced

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ch tayyab For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-03-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)