+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 390 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost a lot and still lost and I think so much I lost and there is still no guarantee of success and I don't know how much I might lose even further but I am still confident because I am always confident and some how it depends on how much the trader performs a lot of losses before he succeeded so maybe I'm not a good trader. Risk is part of forex so it doesn't matter for all traders they are ready to deal with this risk factor and there are so many traders who trade and know how risky forex can be so this is where I will definitely say with the risk factors that it gets challenging and I like the challenge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marriage is a personal life and is not related to forex in a way and marriage can be a responsibility and if that responsibility can give you some pressure in your trade then marriage will not be the only thing that will be bad for health because it can be many other things can hurt you as a trader why is it only a marriage? A trader must be smart enough to maintain the right balance between his trading life and his personal life and must spend time with his partner and also his wife must understand and be a supporter for his partner at the same time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marriage does not affect us if we are married, we can also trade in forex and can make good profits, but we must be more serious because we have responsibilities so we have to get good profits. If we get married maybe our trade will be more profitable because when something bad approaches us, we have someone who will encourage us and give us great enthusiasm. This is a very good thing to do because high enthusiasm is good for our emotions.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marriage is an institution that is not mandatory, but if you have to enjoy it, be prepared to go with the flow. With this I mean that you can be the best in forex trading if you are a family man if and only if you have a happy family, which can be achieved by making provisions for a better / healthier life before starting. Why isn't this good. There are always negative sides and good sides in some ways. Including his marriage. I admit on the one hand marriage has a negative impact. But not all of them. Because on the other hand marriage can have a positive effect every time your wife gives you courage when you feel anxiety falls too much on forex. And it's a good thing to try living with marriage when you trade forex.

Member Richa is on a distinguished road Richa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aisa nhi h agar apka partner apki baato ko samaj raha toasp bhi samaj sakte h aur phrusse tome manage ho sakta h marriage iis a part of life but life is not a part of marriage. Marriage hume apne partner li takleefein samjne ke liye karna chahiye aur agar hum aisa nhi kar sakte to he marriage nhi karni chahiye

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When losing your partner might scream and that might inspire you to trade better at a later time, but when you trade well and get a return on your investment, you get good treatment and encouragement from your partner that only increases your courage to continue to provide better performance. No, I think it doesn't matter, if you marry a man or a woman, and you do work in the forex trading market then you can do it continuously, it's not fair that married people can't do work in this market. Forex is made for everyone.

Junior Member waseemdaniyal will become famous soon enough waseemdaniyal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are wrong bro there is not matching that marriage is not good for health in forex. forex is busniess not your personal work so this is not true that marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marriage is very good for Forex as long as you are a successful forex trader and you can save a lot of time and money for your wife, where as if you are not a good trader it is better for you to leave the idea of marriage at an older age. If not, both of your jobs will be damaged because both require mental calm and calm. If we marry a fellow trader, marriage will be a way to unite the knowledge of our partners. If two traders become one. Then it can speed up the process of success too. And it would be great to trade with our partners. modd will be good, enthusiasm will be high, which is needed for good trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to berit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that after marriage you can enjoy your partner in this business and you are a good profit from this market, because if you cannot care for their partner in other transactions. We do not underestimate the availble that can be obtained. Forex trading does involve someone's character if it is a husband and wife and both trade so you must each have their own trading account so that there is no conflict.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will affect trading performance at least to a certain extent and for some time when you suddenly get married, marriage brings more possibilities for change and then you need to spend time for your spouce and thus it will naturally be difficult to find time to trade and concentrate on forex trading. Surely along with your view that is not useful to complete a marriage using foreign exchange because I will definitely do a relationship that has a woman but there are still many that I want to complete outside of FX.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 390 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)