+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you, sometimes we are alone and feel confused to trade. after losing money we cannot control ourselves and our emotions. at this time, we must need a company that will support us, whatever never gives up. and I spend a lot of time in front of the computer to learn forex trading, but I have to manage my time, so I can regularly gather with family and friends. So if new traders think that forex is an easy job, we have to sit in front of the computer and trade but it is a stressful trade where many traders come and go so you have to be focused and have to be serious like my friend said.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    shadi kio achi cheez ni hai forex trading mien,or india main forex brokerage services main instaforex bhi ek acha broker consider kiya jata hai kuch time pehle kuch rumors ki waja se instaforex ki image kharab hoi thi lekin jo log shuru se iske saath hain woh jante hain k instaforex is best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am telling you that your marriage can be affected and this is that when you trade, you can lose in overall costs and therefore we must work in the right way and in the right direction so we must prove that we have the right to understand how much information is worth which can work well for all of us to show that we have the right to prove trade, I have lost my girlfriend and I agree with this statement that we should not have a marriage if we want to be a good or best trader and when we become a good trader success then we have to get married is good for us but if we have the knowledge and experience I like this business very much, this is very business discussing and also beneficial

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am telling you that your marriage can be affected and this is that when you trade, you can lose in overall costs and therefore we must work in the right way and in the right direction so we must prove that we have the right to understand how much information is worth which can work well for all of us to show that we have the right to prove trade, I have lost my girlfriend and I agree with this statement that we should not have a marriage if we want to be a good or best trader and when we become a good trader success then we have to get married is good for us but if we have the knowledge and experience I like this business very much, this is very business discussing and also beneficial

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really can't understand and in my opinion there is no effect of marriage on forex trading and I have seen so many people who have forex even after they get married and I think that is not a problem with marriage and almost every businessman and job holder gets married and if you treat Forex as a job or business, then it will not affect your trading. You can also make your wife / husband partner in forex.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we have a partner, then that won't make us bad traders, lol. It doesn't matter if we get married. We can still spend time with our family even though we are traders. In forex, we don't need to spend all day and all of the time in front of our charts. so it doesn't matter if we have a partner and To continue to trade forex for hours can be very tired for the body and you don't need to do this, so rest consistently and always try to leave the trade as soon as you make daily profits and you can start building that new trading plan and you can keep your health side by side too

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually my dear, I really think that how happy this union will be to marry a fellow merchant. That will complement you as a husband. Both of you will share ideas and if you both do your trading well, I'm sure the sky will be your limit in whatever you both do. Hi! I see perfect understanding and a strong level of love because both of you will have time for each other. and If you attach to the Forex market all day, you are more likely to trade unnecessarily. And unnecessary trading is a big mistake made by traders and they think that doing more trades will produce more profit, but that is precisely the opposite of why more wrong attachment in forex trading

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marriage is not a barrier for forex trading, just as forex trading is not a barrier to marriage. If there are successful part-time traders who trade forex and also work during the day, then forex traders can get married and also trade profitably at the same time. They will be able to pay attention to their families because they will not trade all day. and No, I do not agree with you my dear brother, marriage will never interfere with your forex health if you set trading time such as office time and marriage time for your wife. You can easily proceed with marriage and foreign exchange trading if you provide trading time for foreign exchange and marriage time with your wife.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    marriage is actually good for forex trading, at least you get good pleasure when trading so you can spend tedious time when there is no trade, because you need some diversion to lift your spirits and make you cheerful and beginner traders initially spend more time at in front of his PC because he has to learn a lot of things and also trade and he tends to neglect his family life for a while so that is why it is said to be better if you are not married in forex trading but this is not a case or something to worry about.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand that how marriage affects health in forex, it is very important to balance professional and personal life and it is very important for us to give time to both, but we cannot say that marriage is not good for health in forex, it depends entirely on how someone manage his life and time. And it is true to say that if you give your total time on Forex than it will not be good for your mental health and financial health. I am a trader with good health can do very well in the forex market too because his mind will be very healthy and he will try to control his emotions better than unhealthy traders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)