+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Strategy 100%.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, brother, the auction price of ki basis per trade is 90%, both hoti hay buht, the traders of the publishing base per krty hain trade or the ban on kamyaab traders, are hain. and I think price action is very important and it will be very good with us doing it well and needing all good self control and we must be able to focus and everything will be good. and all that is needed is good control and all will be very good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    effective this is good, really assessing irregularities after having the highest high or even the lowest lower and the price tag at night can certainly distinguish what is high can decrease after having a very good reversal and identical to just how it will decrease after having a shadow a long or even long candle unit just by saying the drop place becomes a wave of bass speakers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really the price moves in a deviation after the highest high or lowest low and the price of the day can remove how the high will go down after a big bounce and the same as how it will go down after a long shadow or long candle in price action is very interesting because we don't need forex charts continuously but can estimate the level of psychology of traders in general so that we can place

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    price action starategies is very helpful for daily trading. most of us are making a number of price action strategies. but I want to share your price action strategy. everyone needs this to try and get profits but the advice from my first trial on the demo then go to the real account for money security and when you ha ve mujhay abhi forex join kiyay huay five months huay hain or i am forex as a comment poster hoon rust job is lia abhi isshay iss baaray i am koi idea nai ha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

niat (2019-06-29)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    priice action b ek lda cheez hai humain is main se us waqat tk acha profit haasil nhi ho skata hai jab tyk humain ismain se acha perofit hasil nhi ho jata hai humain us waqat tk is min se acha profut hasil nhi hoata hai sisleya humain ismain mahant kenic haya kun ka jb hum ismauinin mahant nhi kerty hain humain is main se kuch b hasil nhio hota hais ileya humain ismain mahant nhi kerty hain gtioh umain is main se kai b acha opro0fuit hasil nhio hota hai

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daer ham member yahan strategy action price trading to forex trading market man baat kar hehe heyn to trading strategy yeh jo hey walle price action yeh bhi bohot achee aur effective hey forex trading market man a yeh trading strategy sath saath intrested bhi hey. Men's liqueurs use naheen karta. and price action is how prices change - price action. This is easily observed in markets where liquidity and volatility are the highest prices, but anything that is bought or sold freely on the market will show price action. Price action trading can be included under the umbrella of technical analysis but is discussed here in a separate article because it combines the analysis of market participant behavior as a crowd of evidence displayed in price action - the type of analysis whose academic coverage is not focused in one area, more explained and commented on literature on trade, speculation, gambling and competition in general.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is a trader who has the ability to change the value of the Forex market so that I can give it a lot of money, but I do not know what I can do for 90% of the money I have received and I have been able to buy it. There is no other strategist or any other director in the industry, I am not able to do any 100% job, I do not want to do anything, but if I do not have any money, I would like to pay 80% hi hota hai

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai 100% kuch nahe hota hi bas bro, how come the contract kath market control because hota hai aur apni many kath trading karni hoti hi magr ise tarah k kaf indicaotrs hain ap on sab ko leave kar k news par dehan dain then ap theak rahy gay aur achea produces ho jaye ge ap ki ... and the price action strategy is good to use but they also never provide 100% accurate results ... You can only manage this strategy well when you are an expert in this strategy ...

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can be good, good, and the cost below easily describes a room such as a shadow or a long candle void, the next day to move very high or very low light wave variations but good reflections as high, but stable. and Besides that, consider the same thing as you ... If the value has reached a new height, the value can be reduced again and use cancellation of instant benefits ... Good luck brother

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aBut I learned from losses partly offset by the loss of this idea, and you might even lose all the money through the forex traders that you recommend on the road. and most traders who use price action are day traders who are right with your assumptions, but overall all price actions can be used on swing trades as well, what's interesting about price action strategies is the definition of each trader can differ on the movement of a single pair, because there are many methods of analyzing price action, today many traders prefer to use PA rather than graph analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open