+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 241 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2404

Thread: Advice from Master Trader.

Banned activextechnology is an unknown quantity at this point activextechnology's Avatar
    Thanks
    Master trader ki advice bohat zaroori hai is ki do reasons hain eyk to ye keh hum master trader ki advice sy bohat kuch seekh sakty hain or apni trading or analyzing skills ko improve kar sakty hain or second yeh kes us sy ma in motivation milti hai or motivation forex trading main fresh blood or energy ki hysiyat rakhti hai, hama expert ke advice ke zorart ha forex trading itini muskil job nhai ha bus es min chand batoon ka khas khal rakhan parta ha is laaya jab tak ap complete training na kar lanaa or apan hat demo account par

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member baigshibly is an unknown quantity at this point baigshibly's Avatar
    Thanks
    it always makes me excited, understand the importance of a thing, know what should and should not it shall be done, and many more lessons to be learned.
    But just maybe, there are traders who have different opinions or advice from a master trader.so forex is advice from master trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alishba11 is an unknown quantity at this point alishba11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to abhi forex main master nahin hui hun aur agar main master hoti to apko zaroor apni advice send karti but main to khud abhi just learning hi kar rahi hun.

Senior Member imi111 is an unknown quantity at this point imi111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    advice dena to buhat mushkil ha q k hum ye nai keh akty k market main kab kia hony wala ha is main y kehna buhat mushkil ha. par agar aapke analysis galat hua toh aapke raste galat he. aur ha ye jaruri nehi he ki aaap har waqt sahi raste pakde. kuch samay aap galat bhi ho sakte ho. par aap agar ek month ke hisab karke dekhe ki aapke profit and loss kitne hote he. agar aapke profit jyada ho toh aap aur accha ban sakte ho.

Senior Member kounwa is an unknown quantity at this point kounwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am a beginner trader, I invite the master trader in this thread, to share experiences and the struggles in the processed as a learned as a forex trading, to become a master trader with provit consistently really !!

Banned malikwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point malikwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not a master forex trader but i want to give you some suggesions to work in forex trading...always keep in mind that you don't want to make big profits in short time and don't be greedy in trades to get more and more profit....make complete analysis before entering in every trade

Member mamoon2 is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, A master trader's advice is very valuable and other traders have to take the advice with full confidence on the master trader. Some of the trader may show conflict with the advice of a master trader because of some own issues like having some good plan in mind than a master trader. I am a beginner and i can only advice to other trader to always find some ways to reduce the risk level and the volatility of the Forex market.

Member me.trader007 is an unknown quantity at this point me.trader007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For being a successful Forex trader,every newbie must get practiced once in demo and than step in with all Forex requirements.
    1- Healthy mind.
    2- Big capital amount for investing in trades.
    3- Trades experience in demo account.
    4- Use of best Forex signals.

Senior Member krahat is on a distinguished road krahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is just like as a money making machine and also we can get the earning as a good amount from the trading market with the help of taking as a small of time and we can get the earning big amounts,.

Senior Member pretty is an unknown quantity at this point pretty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul mene sab master traders ki advice read ki hain aur such main mujhey bohot hi pasand i hain main khud bhi abhi junior trader hun aur just learn kar rahi hun aur mujhey sab masters ki posts se bohot kuch seekhne ko mila hey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 241 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)