+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 203 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe bolinger bands, RSI, Stochastic are a very useful indicator for every trader. There have so many indicators with the meta trader 4 platform which we can use to do the trade. Just we need to know the proper uses of that indicator. Your strategy is also nice and useful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loti For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member mith is on a distinguished road mith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han aap ne sahi kaha hai aap ko is ko zaroor use krna chaahihe q kay ye aik profitable strategy hai aur is ki madad sai forex sai earn krna bohot asaan hota hai main bhi is ko use krta hon aap bhi is ko use kia kro forex trading main aur bhi bohot trhan ki strategy hoti hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mith For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you so much mujay samj nahe araha friend kay may kesay ap ko thanks karo ka ap ne ye informative strategy share ke hay mujay bohut pasand aya i think may es ko use karnay kay liy try karonga takay may be es say profit kar sako

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kinan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I will try it looks awsome and might work well when you lead yourself in a certain strategy we know of there is a lot of work for those who really want to know how to work with it there is a given issue that we can work for the right known strategy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenyatta For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member farman khan is an unknown quantity at this point farman khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the properly idea simply is better...
    we have to make the foreign exchange is less complicated and do now not make it complicated
    occasionally, when I examine some records, I concept that it became very complicated and then I found the same records with an exclusive author, I notion that is quite simple and I'm able to learn it with right, now I suppose so why some human beings make forex so complicated if we will make it simple?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to farman khan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit lai rahy hain tou is ko kaisay used karna hai wo bhi mention kar dain laikin kese bhi strategy ko pehly agar demo par he used kar lia jaye tou yai behter hai kafi trader is ko real size order and set up TP and SL as it shows above in a pic The next our move is to set up next opposite order with 0.2 lot size, because all opposite orders should be two times bigger than others Ok then, if market moves down and touched Sell stop orde so earning good

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rose555 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned adnanathar is an unknown quantity at this point adnanathar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear a very nice strategy , i appreciate you for sharing this nice strategy here, because from your work lot of new traders get help and the they can improve your trading work by following these kind of good information, so i request to the other members that they should share these kind on information here for helping others.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to adnanathar For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned gegefx is an unknown quantity at this point gegefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear apne apni strategy k bare buhat hi detail se sath explain kiya ha jis se humein indiator bollinger bands ka samjhne me asani hoti aur ic indicators ka hum sahi use kar sakte hian aur apna khas profit le sakte hian aur jis se humien ak indicators ko hi perfect samjh lien to ap ak expert traders me shamil ho sakte hain.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gegefx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai jab hum order laga dete hai tohi humare ko pata chalta hai ki order kaisa laga hai, waise to main samjhata hoon real mein order lene se pahle humare ko demo par order le lena chahiye bhai, to trend pata chal jata hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko real account me tabhi kaam karna chahiye jabb wo demo acocunt me trend ko samajh jaata hai,bina trend ke ess business me kaam karne ka matlab hai trader ka apna he loss hona aur esse trader ko bachna hoga..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member fascinatejim is an unknown quantity at this point fascinatejim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands bahut accha indicator hai aur isme bahut sari strategies ki jati hai. Mere hisaab se bollinger band mein sirf trending breakouts trades kerni chahiye jese bollinger band mein jab upper line se market jaye toh usme up ki hi trades kero aur ager makert lower line se jayee toh down ki trades kero. Additional filters mein aap support aur resistance line b dale taki pata chale market kaha per breakout huva hai aur usi k hisaab sey trades kero

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fascinatejim For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 203 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)