+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 203 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine the staleness of Bolinger jewelry being misused in all pairs, it's really nonclassical and crackling famous for its proper use and compound, you can add 3 to make sure the EMA line is in and out, and the time and the most used writer is not competing with this Indicator is 5 minutes. and I thought it was the right trick I imagined I left a 2 minute hump interpreting it according to petrous to study but I think most of the best in the forum they can try this and so they go politely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to salih For This Useful Post:

astrajingga (2019-06-26), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think after the candle touches or crosses the bollinger band, we should not immediately open a trade and wait for the bar inside, after inside the bar you can wait for the opposite direction candle to confirm but inside the bar itself will give the right trend change information will improve system accuracy and Only a professional trader may not necessarily find 100% accuracy, between impossible and possible, actual profit systems that are easy to say but difficult to implement, maybe when we create a new system and say it's 90% successful, all you have to do in life but everything can be destroyed when your emotions emerge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namruk For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), sarawa (2019-06-27)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator is very good but for the download link it has been deleted, when I want to download the link but the contents have been deleted can you provide another link that has not been deleted until I can load it and can learn the system correctly so that it can produce the desired profit? without using this tool it might be very difficult to get the results that are standardized so please provide another link to download to install it on the meta trader. and wow this is a very good topic that I read. You really cover all sides of this strategy. I like and I will tray it so I can tell you how it happened to me. but I will try the demo first and see how it works for me. but I want to thank you for this strategy and good from you to share it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Bolinger bands must be used in all pairs, very popular and very well-known because of the proper use and preparation, you can add 3 to ensure the EMA line in and out, and the time and the most frequently used is better with this Indicator is 5 minutes. and Bollinger bands using this strategy are very simple to do in analyzing price movements so using this strategy can generate profits consistently but for that if as a beginner who has never used it then you have to use it first using a demo account until I can master it and produce profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to salih For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only a professional trader may not find that 100% accuracy is relative, between impossible and possible, actual profit systems that are easy to say but difficult to implement, maybe when we create a new system and say it's 90% successful, all you have to do in life destroyed when your emotions emerge and I also trade with Bollinger Bands now. And that is a good result because you can predict trends using the bollinger squeeze format. Some masters tell me if I want to apply bollinger bands to combine them with other 21 moving averages to confirm the strength of the trend.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very simple strategy ... the bolinger band shows support and ressistance here ... but has some problems ... it requires some editing .. you can use it like this, look for the signal on h1 timeframe. if you have got a sell signal. then go to the m15 time frame and catch every sell signal ... a strategy that is almost 80% successful ... try this !! and the only disadvantage of this strategy is news. And it doesn't take long (about 1-3 months) to find out this weakness. I suggest if we combine bollinger bands with MACD rather than the results to be almost 90% profitable.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good idea, brother, if your family members must agree with your style of work, you can share it with your work and strategy, so they can help you reach the maximum profession every day. and I want, bollinger bands apply this tactic is actually simple to do with the analysis of operations from the movement of price points and so using this particular strategy can be very good at generating good income but for that if it's a beginner you haven't chosen after really need to make full use of it first using a test account until I can master it too can make a profit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a number of things that people need to be a profitable strategy for Forex use. Robots and forex systems are applied. First, forex robots have their own history and performance. Forex robots, even though the principles are the same, are different with regard to ability. It must also work with a high-level discipline strategy. and Yes, I noticed that the strategy might be good, but who wants to use it first try it on a demo account. after successful results then use that real account. By the way, thank you, for sharing this good strategy and technique.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your valuable tips. I think your tips help us all. I have never used Windows indicators or graphics before. But now I realize that I made a big mistake. With the help of indicators and graphics, I can easily assume what will be the situation or movement of the next pair. So use this strategy. I am sure you will succeed if you do this with full concentration. and that is true, Bollinger bands are very easy to understand because there are very easy to understand lines of purchase, buy and sell at the bottom above, the best way to use the Bollinger band indicator in the H1 time frame, because the time frame is more suitable than the M30 and M15 time frames .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you brother good work can you tell us more about this strategy, which pair and time frame will give good results how much stop loss and take advantage that we must maintain (risk to reward rations) more than is the best time to trading using this strategy, I welcome your response ... and sometimes, when I read some information, I think it's very complicated and then I find the same information with different authors, I think it's very simple and I can learn it well , now I think so

20. The Following User Says Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 203 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)