+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 203 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    someone's previous discussion revealed you worked with sets rather than eur / usd. Certainly the following are suitable for the two most popular ones. We are amateurs, so we want to apply eur / usd two exclusively, when you have the following two techniques, and promote them listed here. My apologies for never changing the following ties on the grounds that I really looked fast and could never even determine the number of tactics that made this money, arguing that I am currently continuing to use several systems ... and Bollinger bands are really good strategies and good ways to earn money but this applies when the market starts but most of the time we don't use that strategy so this is really a loss for traders but most of the time when we use it and can produce a lot money by using it. this is also a good strategy for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame all this strategy is very useful I also use this strategy to get good profits and I really like the Bollinger band ... when the price is above the uper band and close the uper inner band then you have to sell and when the price drops from the lower band and closing the market below the inner lower band then you have to buy and yes your brother is right and I appreciate your post and I thank you for this type of post.I have been here for three months but until now I have no knowledge of forex. i want to learn forex but there is no source that i can learn forex.i want to be a good trader please help me to become a trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with indicators is not a profitable trading strategy because indicators will never give you the right trading edge you need to succeed in this forex trading business because you will realize that trading without using any indicators attached to your chart is the best way to go because you will have an edge and will be able to know how to see the market move openly. And the problem is, how often you will find the market moving below the BB, or what if you plan to buy below the BB, stochastic and RSI show oversold market trends. But when you buy, the market falls 30 pips further down and makes you suffer losses. This happened. And more in a higher time frame where prices move 30-40 pips or more per candle.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the previous blog post travel post beforehand to see using successive eur / usd. ci that he is enough for my favorite atlas. we will definitely become beginners, you must use eur / usd to apply the retroactive strategy for your own tournament, in addition to talking about social equality. and this indicator gives a signal, in the rightmost pipe there is a recommendation used by the tower for the mechanism,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the top of the contribution shows that you are only a pair of regional persecution other than EUR / USD. And my favorite shot. I want to take advantage of Tiro, EUR / USD, if you have a strategy for this effort, together to share here. and Sorry, show tickets only have a few, such as EUR / USD violations. Suitable for Cuba is my favorite. I am one of the participants, so you really want to try using EUR / USD, only if you make this rule in Cuba, an association here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should try, and you will feel this is good steam, using this strategy, the criteria are, then you need to steam with less ... This credit gives special characters in the row to the right maybe one line used to connect to live -action, RSI is how the new filtering system is because the RSI also offers a solid signal, so it's possible significantly. and Sorry, mbalat has mentioned that you want to apply euro dollars in the box. Is the most popular game. I am a beginner and I want to use EUR / USD only for those who have specific methods for this game, you bet.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You above indicate that you are using pairs from eur / usd. Is this specifically made for our chosen partner. I will be a newcomer, and want to use the euro / usd pair only, if you have techniques for this specific partner, also share here. and Without doubt, support groups are an extraordinary indicator of trading. The idea gives a far more accurate amount of service resistance. I like to trade using a bolinger here, I can trade using low risk.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which is a very good consequence because you can easily predict certain patterns after applying a specific bollinger squeeze file format. A number of masters explain to everyone if I want to use Bollinger wedding rings to mix them with a normal age of 21 different years to verify the strength of a particular pattern. and comfortable fiber with good quality. Your link will help those of you who are new to Forex traders some good methods besides their trust in certain fields of study known as currency trading companies.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that the Bolinger group must be used in almost all two, it is really popular and very well-known for use and also proper preparation, you can include 3 to ensure a certain EMA series goes in and makes a profit, as well as the majority used more difficult better with this special sign actually 5 minutes and the present trip present publish webpage Perspective to see using the next EUR / USD pair. CI that he is enough for my choice Atlas. We will be starters, you Wallace Use EUR / USD is a technique that applies retroactively to competition, especially to discuss CI equal rights.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that the Bolinger group must be used in almost all two, it is really popular and very well-known for use and also proper preparation, you can include 3 to ensure a certain EMA series goes in and makes a profit, as well as the majority used more difficult better with this special sign actually 5 minutes and the present trip present publish webpage Perspective to see using the next EUR / USD pair. CI that he is enough for my choice Atlas. We will be starters, you Wallace Use EUR / USD is a technique that applies retroactively to competition, especially to discuss CI equal rights.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 203 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)