+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 203 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My action is that I test a new business and delay to bend the circadian candle if the bazaar touches the edhge again and again I buy or advertise the brace and click on the atom 10 pips confirm I still think how we can stop losses when trading every time we trade this can provide a lot of understanding of forex while Forex has several strategies that must be followed is to get the trading market as it really is so that a profitable strategy that uses the lowest lot size and closest take profit target and the highest margin points available and this is a very good and certain to trade because it cannot be predicted that But if our analysis is wrong We can use various trading techniques for open positions can change our mistakes into profits For example, we can use the average martingale technique too If you a You want to get a good signal on forex so you have to train yourself to be able to make good analysis and predictions by yourself, after all always believe in my planning / strategy and I use my trading experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many good strategies to win in the forex business, only the most powerful trading strategies are those that suit our personality and also have solid money management in them. The best strategy is to avoid excessive trade and produce good money management. a system where losing money is almost impossible especially the Forex business is really convenient to do if we are efficient after all My answer to your question is that the best trading strategy for you is the trading strategy that is most suitable for you and correct, this strategy is not suitable for those who are impatient. because by using a large time frame, we will automatically only get a few signals in just a week. intraday strategy is not suitable. because intraday daily usually uses a profit-making strategy. but for the winger this is a very strong strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course this is a very good system but we cannot use it at the time of the news. as it should be clear in the picture above that after hitting tp (middle bollinger) around 0.8870 the value continues to rise and at 0.8875 we get a bid movement because the value touches the upper bollinger band. so when you enter there rather than the value will fight you and the effect will occur on misfortune. and Strategy is a strong double sword in forex, so a trader needs the right strategy to successfully transact to make a profit. If we cannot control our emotions when trading, it will make us lose, especially if we are too greedy and use a lot size that is too big. Actually, but we can get an idea of ​​a strategy that really works well in a market with good previous performance but the best technique in my personal classification is usually the one that produces consistent profits in the end

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that scalping is very good for me to use it with. There are many good strategies out there all of which are good depending on how traders use them. You have to be independent on Forex to make long-term profits as if For me the strongest and most profitable strategy is trading I only use support and resistance levels in the daily chart. I think if a trader wants to trade on Forex, he must choose a strategy for better trading and Because knowledge is the power to achieve success so thought demo accounts are the best strategy if we provide the strategies we use and we can get a good profit from it does not mean they can also get the same results. If we want to use the strategy for the best ability then we need to feel comfortable using this alone. I can't ask you what is optimal for you because there is no guarantee if it comes with digging for you that you need to hit yourself

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really want to learn it but the problem is you have to understand this method. This is a method that uses professional traders to do their trades and is not too difficult. All you have to do is just learn and apply it. it's on your demo account after testing and getting trust so you can try it on your real account and until now I only use the Fibonacci retracement strategy as my indicator and think that it is the best strategy for traders at the moment and the best of them is analysis if you want to be who has good skills and experience that we can only get from learning and practicing more in reality Equating money because all methods don't work have four years Without a doubt MM will be the best foreign currency so Take good results and eliminate the bad ones

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Threes have too many strategies and we should not focus on strong strategies just following money management and always remember to set stoplos because that's all we need to do to make a safe trade therefore for me I like to trade using candlestick patterns and this gives m There is no such thing as a strong strategy, so depending on the situation the strategy that can perfectly pollute is actually my strategy is that I analyze the new business and expect the edge of the candle daily if the market reaches the edge once again and then I get or sell combined and hit at least 15 pips make sure and in my experience if a trader uses a daily chart to analyze market trends in the EUR / USD pair then when it makes support and resistance then opens a trade for a long time then he can make 400+ pips per trade and he gets a minimum this time opportunity at a month moreover it must also consider the importance of using fundamental and technical analysis to achieve the best signal that is stronger and cleaner directly from the price

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best and most useful strategy is to adopt demo trading before real trading wow the post is so good to know what the best strategy of forex I always say that learning strategies are the best of forex if you want students then you need to take step by step especially usually we can't find a good strategy that can bring good profits so easily and to find one we have to do our own research And when this is done you have to choose then I once used the RSI indicator which stands for Relative Strength Indicator but is a little behind so now I don't really depend on it so that in my opinion the first and foremost strategy is that you have to manage your money in the right way, but there is no best strategy, so managing money is the best strategy in forex trading, just as a large trader forgets about the candle stem and thinks that they only show us the price action

14. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I visited the strategy section of this forum I saw many strategies that I had never seen in the forex market before then the cator to confirm the signal produced by the MA indicator, I believe that all approaches are usually set by hard and make sure it can hold all market variables and make a profit at the end rather than if you use just the trend time you will get a lot of money in forex and try to discuss how we can use and strategy and make a profit especially Try 7 14 and 21 SMA on H4 and daily framework Try 50 and 200 SMA until If you produce 50 to 200 percent of profit it might be considered a good strategy as it is better to always add a security factor that is applied as a stop loss as if it is the best strategy to get a quick and good profit

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stay in one strategy so you can fully understand it or even develop it for a more profitable strategy but trading forex after making the right money management like the best strategy in foreign exchange is trading with a few pips and this is called scalping but for me I think the best strategy in trading Forex is managing your money in the right way like that. Indeed, such a personal strategy can be useful but it will only be useful if the strategy we have is good and Personally I equate a few BB indicators. It seems that it is real hard work for me. This can be very difficult if we can scan the communication correctly. Our writers can learn it our writers can boom.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So assuming a demo account is the best strategy. if we give the strategy that we use and we can get a good profit from it, that doesn't mean they can also get the same results. The most powerful strategy is a strategy that combines profits and at the same time with good. So the money management principle so that you can make scalping profitable is very good and I believe that scalping is my best choice too, I think we have the same vision about it. and I think it's better if we have big capital, but we must always trade with small volumes and small risks to protect our capital, and we have to make small amounts of targets, so that we can get a consistent advantage that is to take results that are good and eliminate the bad, There is no strategy that can benefit forever as if So this is the most powerful strategy for me so we should not follow other dangerous strategies.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 203 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)