+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 203 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ekajoey View Post
    I think it makes sense for us to create a simple trading strategy and it is promising to us to get profits consistently ..
    but it must be tested first on a demo account before using the real account as the process of forex trading the right way
    yes, i just share strategies, better try the demo, if you believe and have felt that the strategy was profitable then you may use this strategy on real account,.

and most importantly a good money management and patience in waiting for the right moment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forextiger View Post
    thanku brother good job can you please tell me more about this strategy, to which pairs and time frames it will give good results how much stop loss and take profit should we keep ( risk to reward ration) more over which is the best time to trade using this stratagy i welcome your your response....
    for the ratio is up to you, for me, I think 50:50 is a very good ratio, I often put SL and TP 20:20
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    I also use a similar trading system you use, use a candle patern, I believe simple is better, because it does not confuse
    good... keep profit guys ...
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    Very nice thread with great quality. Your thread will help to teach the newbie forex traders some good strategies and build their confidence in this business called forex exchange trading.
    thank you very much....

i hope you can profit with using this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    I also use a similar trading system you use, use a candle patern, I believe simple is better, because it does not confuse
    good idea, simple is better...
    we have to make forex is simpler and do not make it complicated
    sometimes, when i read some information, i thought that it was very complicated and then i found the same information with a different writer, i thought that is very simple and i can learned it with good, now i think so why some people make forex so complicated if we can make it simple?
    do the best we can

6. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.
    I think the use of highly Bolinger band can be used for all pairs. because Bolinger band viewed from the point of saturation of a candle. for EUR / USD usually I use the setting BB 12 BB 24 and BB 48.
    and an open position to see the timing of the time frame of 5 minutes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to indra1991 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice thread with great quality. Your thread will help to teach the newbie forex traders some good strategies and build their confidence in this business called forex exchange trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to popatji For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    How can we monitor this indicator?
    you just download, then attach the indicator to the chart, the monitor will appear automatically

Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    And how far it is helpful for us?
    you can see the rightmost column, there is a column recommendations for sell or buy

But Thanks very much for your care about my thread ...

which pairs
    good for all pairs, but you try on a pair that has a small spread

time frames it will give good results
    This strategi based onTF4H,

the best time to trade using this stratagy
    any time.. but:
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    Ps: do not trade against the direction when prices are trending ... wait a moment subside ..
    please tell me more about this strategy
    OK lets see post here
    I will not explain in detail about that case , better you can visit this site "http://www.chartsecret.com"

in that site there are tips for using these indicators are easy and simple. such as those on the site:

3. Detect Volatility and 'Squeeze'
    As mentioned, the Bollinger Bands are ment to display the market volatility - wide bands indicate high volatility and tight bands indicate low volatility of pair. There is a special way of trading that exploits periods of extremely low volatility - that explode to big trends. This is called the 'Squeeze'. A period of low-volatility where candlesticks are 'squeezed' inside the Bollinger Bands, and have small margin for range. This period usually results in a high-volume breakout and a big trend.

Source : http://www.chartsecret.com/content/i...ollinger-bands

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vineet For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member forextiger is an unknown quantity at this point forextiger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanku brother good job can you please tell me more about this strategy, to which pairs and time frames it will give good results how much stop loss and take profit should we keep ( risk to reward ration) more over which is the best time to trade using this stratagy i welcome your your response....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to forextiger For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned tweaker031 is on a distinguished road tweaker031's Avatar
    Thanks
    to find out how much above and below the value indicator BB ..

you can this indocator for monitoring.

Cumil bb monitor

This is very useful for monitoring and there are recommendations for buy or sell .

for example picture :

Hello friend, would you please explain this image? How can we monitor this indicator? And how far it is helpful for us? Please share these information with us.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tweaker031 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i am still blinding with bollinger band and this is a good time to take some lesson from you
    Dont worry,.. if I have spare time I will always update

The Bollinger Bands consist of 3 parts of bands:
    - Upper Band - Middle Band, plus two standard deviations.
    - Middle Band - A 20-period Simple Moving Average of close price.
    - Lower Band - Middle Band, substracted two standard deviations.

please ask freely to me ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 203 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)