+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 203 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Junior Member skynet451 is an unknown quantity at this point skynet451's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey what is the difference between the sell/buy in the instaforex software.and the close the deal.what are the commission rate of the broker.what is meaning of the lot/size/volume.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skynet451 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me in order to, to make income, one should conduct technical then fundamental analysis, I make full use of candle patterns to determine changes with regard to trends, this particular analysis is actually easy, yet right now there are generally many candle formation that has to be learned.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Protech For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the use of highly Bolinger band can be used for all pairs. because Bolinger band viewed from the point of saturation of a candle. for EUR / USD usually I use the setting BB 12 BB 24 and BB 48.
    and an open position to see the timing of the time frame of 5 minutes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rajesh For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    Try this, a profitable strategy

I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard
    i do not use many strategy that contain bollinger band indicator because i have special look to the chart i can draw any indicator just by looking to the chart and i know what is profitable in the indicator and what make you loss.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to examin For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    orry for hear that ,i get solid reasults for now.i think the most important is implement your
    favorite proven rule in every new strategy,using that way you can make it more profitable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sasmita11 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for meto enjoy your strategy here.I just wonder whether your strategy can be used all the currency pairs in forex?besides,could you show me what is the OS and OB?I think I have quite catch you there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good idea my brother, if your family members have to agree with your working style, you can share them with your work and your strategy, so they can help you achieve maximum profis every day.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarek For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by annisa View Post
    I've been trading only using BB, in my opinion it is suitable for use in sideway, but less suitable when trending because many false signal that occurs, is better to use the additional filter indicator during trending, as combined with fibo retrace
    i think ek indicator use karna best nahi hota hain ek acha trader kafi 1 indicator ke bharose kabhi nahi rahega is thread kafi achi post hain aap unko dekhe waha sab ne achi post share kari hain aur sab ne kam se kam 3 indicator ka naam liya hain jo ki must hain ek indicator par depend nahi hona chahiye jab 3 ya 4 indicator same signal de to wo decision false nahi ho sakta

16. The Following User Says Thank You to new For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    yes bhai main bollinger band ko kafi perfer karta hoon aur saath mein rsi aur moving average MACD bhi main in sab ka signal milne par main apni trade open karta hoon agar isko samjha jaye to mere khyal se in se achcha indicator aur koi nahi hai
    aapko technical indicators ki kafi achi jaan kari lagti hai lekin mere hisab se aapko iske sath news ko bhi analyse karna chahiey kyunki news ke hisba se trading karne wale tradres ko bahut zada fayda hota hai..news kab ahut bada role rehta hai forex traders ki life me

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realman View Post
    Thank friends. I am use Bollinger bands most of time when I play scalping. It is my favorite and my success name. I use this Indicator on Five minute time frame chart and it work very good. Its have three line. (Possible to edit and set new sentiment). Middle line is pivot point. Up line is overbought area and down line is oversold area. Strong overbought call for sell and strong oversold area call for buy. Up line is resistance and down line is support. It is good strategy and I am happy use it.
    bollinger band use karke scalping bhi akri ja sakti hai aur long ternm trading bhi kari ja sakti hai kyunki bollinher band bahut hi acha trading indicator mana jata hai
    iske alawa tarers ko aur bhi indicators use karne chahiey jaise ki RSI, MACD, momentum, RSI etc

20. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 203 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)