+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 203 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member tatnasharlock is an unknown quantity at this point tatnasharlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a very simple strategy.. bolinger band show support and ressistance here... but it has some problem... it requires some more editing.. you can use like this, look for a signal at h1 timeframe.suppose you've got a sell signal. then go to m15 time frame and catch every sell signal... its almost 80% successful strategy... try this!!
    best of luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tatnasharlock For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai main bollinger band ko kafi perfer karta hoon aur saath mein rsi aur moving average MACD bhi main in sab ka signal milne par main apni trade open karta hoon agar isko samjha jaye to mere khyal se in se achcha indicator aur koi nahi hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to patil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai main technical ananysis par kafi achchi tarah practice kar raha hoon aur indicator par kafi practice karta hoon agar hume market ki trend ka pahchana hai to indicator ka use aana kafi jaruri hoga mere khayal se indicator ke beena humara forex kafi adhura rah jata hai...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to patil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i just share strategies, better try the demo, if you believe and have felt that the strategy was profitable then you may use this strategy on real account,.

and most importantly a good money management and patience in waiting for the right moment

8. The Following User Says Thank You to patil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks guys, I'll try your strategy on trade me, but I'll try the demo account first. if it is proven profitable it must be applied also to my real account later. may be useful and always get a profit on our trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iwan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This seems a very good strategy. But when will we exactly enter a trade. You marked the points it is ok but should we wait for the next candle for entering?? Again what TF is preffered by you. Thanks for the strategy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first: Understanding Pivot Points
    Pivot Point is the arithmetic used by traders to anticipate price movements. Pivot Points are often used by FOREX trader to determine support and resistance levels that can be used as guidance in making decisions.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aryan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if this strategy is no more clear usage guidelines? because if just described as it is very difficult to understand by a newbie like me,
    Please be given a more detailed explanation again, accompanied by SceenShot... to know how profitable this strategy,

16. The Following User Says Thank You to deathzz For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member forexinurdu is on a distinguished road forexinurdu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    thanks for sharing.bolinger band is very good indicator in forex trading. i like this indicator very much.
    please share this strategy with us and all members.
    thanks and happy trading

18. The Following User Says Thank You to forexinurdu For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me in order to, bollinger bands applying this tactic is actually simple to be able to do with regard to operating analysis of price point movements and so that by using this particular strategy may very well generate earnings always fine however for that if because a beginner which has never selected it afterward you really need to make full use of it very first using a test account till I could master it also be generate profit.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Protech For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 203 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)