+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 203 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    the posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd and Is this suitable for my favourite pair then I am newbie and so would like to use eur/usd pair only if you have strategy for this pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mr xodox For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji bollinger band bahut hi badiya indicator hain iska istemaal yaha par kafi jayda hota hain apne jo system bhi bataya hain wo Bollinger band indicator par hi hain main to iska use apni trade mein karna pasand karta hu
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxghost For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to raedsagga For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger band ek good indicator hai magar aap sirf bolinger band ka use karke hamesha profitable trading nahin kar sakte hai, aur bhi kuchh popular aur basic indicators hai jiska use karke hum achchi trading kar sakte hai jaise RSI, Stochastic, MACD aur movinf average.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jeetnrimi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned downlaod1 is an unknown quantity at this point downlaod1's Avatar
    Thanks
    1. Bolinger Bands standard setting

2. RSI setting 14 (only to find out the OS and OB)

3. Stochastic 10,3,3 setting (same RSI)

OP entry

1. Sell at around above BB

2. Buy at around under BB

3. TP about the middle BB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to downlaod1 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned rtmahabub is an unknown quantity at this point rtmahabub's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry, your above posts shows you might be employing pairs additional as compared to eur/usd. can be the particular designed for MY PERSONAL favourite pair. i am just newbie, therefore would including to work with eur/usd pair only, no matter whether you have strategy with this pair, additionally share here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rtmahabub For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member fast is an unknown quantity at this point fast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd and this suitable for my favourite pair and I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only if you have strategy for this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fast For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member medamine454 is an unknown quantity at this point medamine454's Avatar
    Thanks
    I understand your strategy, but to sell, do I have to wait for the course come from the bottom up, another question, when the values ​​20, 50, 60 and 84 to 96, we must open operations to buy and sell or otherwise.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to medamine454 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member lubnakhan is an unknown quantity at this point lubnakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, the above posts shows you are utilizing pairs various other than eur/usd. is actually the particular suitable for MY OWN favorite pair. i\'m newbie, therefore would such as to make use of eur/usd pair only, whether or not you use strategy about this pair, furthermore share here.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lubnakhan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using bollinger bands is good but it is not enough.Asuccessful forex trader must undergo some hard phases like learning and analysing the market in depth.A good trader is someone who is able to predict the market and to guess the right moves of a pair.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ateftrader For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 203 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)