+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 588 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5880

Thread: How do you identify with the good and true Trend.

Junior Member ranabilal is an unknown quantity at this point ranabilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wellll we can take over view through candelistics behaviour weather the market behaviour goings ups or its gone bottom line that we take the trade. candles are too sportive for me to take the decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member taxila60 is an unknown quantity at this point taxila60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    so far i just use my eyes to determine trend. and if you can not like, you can use moving average to determine the trend.
    I ALSO search daily chart of any currency in which i need to invest or trade i think its quite better for trader and with the help of that trader we also judge market ups and downs because i think that all instruction give us a hint about market and trading trends and capable to us that we get good profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your question you are right and you are know that forex market you have trade forex market and forex trading you have follow the trend and how you are identified the good trade forex market and you are trade true trend forex market you fol;ow the market

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw the tf h4 and daily chart to see more trenad long, because if we are trading against the trend of course it would be very risky for us as well as other traders, therefore the trend is our friend, do not ever make us angry friend

Senior Member theplayer17 is an unknown quantity at this point theplayer17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend? well, you have to master the so-called naked trading. you can also analyze using wave teory, and I think it's the best. fibonachi also be useful when determining the price will go. a lot of these articles discuss
    indicator does not indicate a reversal, but the price action is what will give you hints where the direction of prices continues

learning to learn and keep learning ^. ^ v

Senior Member KD1986 is on a distinguished road KD1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GunDuL View Post
    The easiest way and you can use a simple moving average indicator Guppy. crosses of the moving average and the moving average reversal in the area could be a reference about the markets trend. as shown below.

Moving average is ok for knowing trend, but its kind of lagy and sometimes give wrong trend too. Using with stoctastic oscilator increase of true trend percentage is rise and less false trend detection comes.

Senior Member GunDuL is on a distinguished road GunDuL's Avatar
    Thanks
    The easiest way and you can use a simple moving average indicator Guppy. crosses of the moving average and the moving average reversal in the area could be a reference about the markets trend. as shown below.

Senior Member PyarPyarPhet is an unknown quantity at this point PyarPyarPhet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Channels are a good method to use in trading. they sometimes give perfect entry and exit points for our trade. but relying on it all the time may not be a good option and we should use other indicator to confirm before we place our trade.

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the trade I also use analysis like that, I usually just draw a trend line. and usually I also see a correlation-related currency pairs, for example when I analyze, I definitely see the currency pair GBP-USD and EUR-USD, because I just traded in both the currency pair. and I think my strategy is so simple and so far I benefit by using this strategy.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansip View Post
    drawing a trendline is basically done using the tips of the candlestick if you are a candle stick trader. Basically many traders feel better drawing a trendline using line charts as this enable for easy linking of peaks and troughs.
    yup, if we are naked trader we can draw the trendline and find the support and resistance of it. also we can use the price action method to find the trend. to do it all we need a huge time frame, we can use the D1 and the smallest is H1.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 588 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)