+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 522 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    खोलने से पहले किसी भी व्यापार के बाजार पर एक नज़र लेने के लिए और देखना है कि क्या वहाँ बाजार में आंदोलन या नहीं और भी जहां बाजार में ज्यादातर पिछले चाहे तेजी या मंदी तो अपने व्यापार को खोलने के 4h है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you as far as guidance from an experienced trader is concerned. We at this forum are all friends and we can take the advantage of this forum by sharing our experiences with each other so that beginners can get the guidance from the seniors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sab say behtar tareeqa ye hay kay aap kam se kam indicators use karo aur aik time main aik ya do trah kay technical analysis par dhayan do. Aap jitnay ziada indicators use karo gay aap ki confussions barh jay gi aur aap ka result theek naheen aye ga.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders are trading on naked charts without indicators but i dont think without indicators every trader really can perform well. Naked trading require more skills and experience and every trader can not trade without indicators.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    yes its true many trader trading with nacked chart and they trade maily base on price action . before i also tried and think its not hard but i think its good to use some basic indicator like moving average . anyway its true nacked chart trading needs experience.
    Newbies should never adopt naked trading strategy as they do not have any prior experience of the markets and have less knowledge as well to anticipate the market moves so it always better to consider indicators and trade with them.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    yeah i think so there is no analysis that give 100% profit.
    even a better indicator some time will make wrong analysis/decision. you must be carefully, but if you can do a technical and fundamental analysis, i think you will have strong analysis.
    therefore we will never know that the price will move, so where we have to do is to use the TP and SL disciplined so that we can use the strategies and systems we use.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    if we are using indicator in our trading then its good..
    indicator help us in signal but we confirm signal after view other factor also. i have a bad experience of indicator. indicators not give right signal always. many time they will change their signal.
    we should use indicator its give us up coming movement but not fully trust 100% on indicator.
    yeah i think so there is no analysis that give 100% profit.
    even a better indicator some time will make wrong analysis/decision. you must be carefully, but if you can do a technical and fundamental analysis, i think you will have strong analysis.

Junior Member safeerforex is an unknown quantity at this point safeerforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    Hi..

The BEST way to trade is YOUR way NO-ONE can tell you how to trade. Some people have DEFINITIVE guidelines, some just go with the flow (trend), in my opinion NOT the best way..

My belief is you have to have a mixture of the 2.
    A few examples... I set my trade away, ALWAYS set a stop loss, and Take profit.
    Money mangement (again 'YOUR' choice 1/2/3/10% of your balance).
    Trailing stop (Your choice). As much as possible monitor your trade, ( there are MANY times I've exited a trade early, but still have a profit ), That is the main objective a profit.

I've also seen a reversal and wipe out a very reasonable profit (without checking). Just remember at the end of the day it is 'YOUR' choice wether it be. EA ,indicator, timeframe ,or some pathetic system you may have purchased off the internet, it's your loss, and your decision to enter the trade.
    mere nazdeeq jo sab se bast treeqa ha trade karne ka jahan se app ko start karna chiye woh ha k app sab se pehely demo trading karain wahan par experince hasil karne k bad app ko chiye k app phr real par ain pehele phel manual trading karain phr auto trading par aine es ran ap step by step apni trading ko increse karain or phr indecaters or signals use karain

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hiren View Post
    yes its problem for newbie and less experience trader but its true there are few who do this nacked trading but its not suitable for newbie and i also dont do nacked trading because i always prefer to use some indi in my chart.
    if we are using indicator in our trading then its good..
    indicator help us in signal but we confirm signal after view other factor also. i have a bad experience of indicator. indicators not give right signal always. many time they will change their signal.
    we should use indicator its give us up coming movement but not fully trust 100% on indicator.

Banned aafx100 is an unknown quantity at this point aafx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that best way to trade in forex can be, when someone will follow the technical and fundamental analysis, various indicators and signals, then open his trade according to equity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 522 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)