+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 522 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai trade krney ka best way tou ya hai k msub sey phely es ko learn kia jey jis key bad ak trader es business ko smajh sakta hai aur es business mai trade kr sakta hai. Es business mai phely complete knowledge hasil kia jey aur es key bad trade start ki jey tou ap es business mai success full trader ban sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex her bar her tajir ko bonus hasil karne ka moqa deta h agar ham as mien acha bonus hasil ker lete hien tu ham as mien achi kaamee ker sakte hien
    as lyee as moqa sy ham ko feda hasil karna hota h aur ham ko as mien acha ban ker as mien kaam karna hota h agar ham a mien acha kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kaamee ker sakte hien
    as lyee as bonus ko ache sy astmal kerna hota h aur ham ko kamaee kerna hota h aur khud ko sabit krna hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    The BEST way to trade is YOUR way NO-ONE can tell you how to trade. Some people have DEFINITIVE guidelines, some just go with the flow (trend), in my opinion NOT the best way..

My belief is you have to have a mixture of the 2.
    A few examples... I set my trade away, ALWAYS set a stop loss, and Take profit.
    Money mangement (again 'YOUR' choice 1/2/3/10% of your balance).
    Trailing stop (Your choice). As much as possible monitor your trade, ( there are MANY times I've exited a trade early, but still have a profit ), That is the main objective a profit.

I've also seen a reversal and wipe out a very reasonable profit (without checking). Just remember at the end of the day it is 'YOUR' choice wether it be. EA ,indicator, timeframe ,or some pathetic system you may have purchased off the internet, it's your loss, and your decision to enter the trade.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    The BEST way to trade is YOUR way NO-ONE can tell you how to trade. Some people have DEFINITIVE guidelines, some just go with the flow (trend), in my opinion NOT the best way..

My belief is you have to have a mixture of the 2.
    A few examples... I set my trade away, ALWAYS set a stop loss, and Take profit.
    Money mangement (again 'YOUR' choice 1/2/3/10% of your balance).
    Trailing stop (Your choice). As much as possible monitor your trade, ( there are MANY times I've exited a trade early, but still have a profit ), That is the main objective a profit.

I've also seen a reversal and wipe out a very reasonable profit (without checking). Just remember at the end of the day it is 'YOUR' choice wether it be. EA ,indicator, timeframe ,or some pathetic system you may have purchased off the internet, it's your loss, and your decision to enter the trade.

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All experienced traders are unanimous: to invest in the markets without losing his shirt, it is necessary to set up a trading plan. In other words, set specific goals before placing an order on the market. This is the only way to bring gains and cut losses. Good internet brokers provide free training to help their customers improve their performance.

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan trading karne ka sabse accha Tarika ya hota hai ki aap relax hokar chatting Karen tabhi aap Jyada acchi chatting kar Sakenge isiliye agar aap Jabse Reliance Ho Osho karo theatre Bapu chatting Karni chahi Ta bhi aap ek achchi chatting kar Payenge aur Jyada Sada profit weekend kar Payenge ISI wajah se aapko last bhi kaam hoga aur Jyada tha aapko property profit Hoga Jaoge Ek Buti achi baat hai aur apne aggression par control Karke trading Karen tab Ja Karachi reading Ho Gayi aapki

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    The way a trader finds comfortable to trade without any kind of tension and makes profit consistently is the only best way. But this best way slightly varies from one trader to other trader depending on the investment, psychology and the time availability for trading and analysing the market.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes one should take guidance from different people , but at the end he should make his own decisions for which only he is responsible. So in trading we should develop a trading strategy which will be matching to our style of thinking, available time, capital invested etc.

Member Daintree9 will become famous soon enough Daintree9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First i want to thank you . To india forex forum because here we share . There is little the question of trading strategies . any of you who have the techniques entry points with stop loss about 3 to 5 poin?how knowing manner it has over? hope you all my brother can share your strategies for me and
    im wait your like and coment gaes
    because you can help me to get bonus post
    cause am join from 2013 not yet get earn for trade and now i have an phone for post
    thanks you all

Thanks
    dear your post is very good and have more learning material. my search is in some points
    Consider getting a broker. The easiest way to trade stocks will be to pay someone else to trade stocks. ...
    Find a website or service to use to trade stocks. ...
    Use market orders. ...
    Use trailing stops. ...
    Use limit orders. ...
    Store your money between trades.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-07-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 522 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)