+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 450 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4500

Thread: Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdullahmuslim View Post
    I think it is better for beginners use the EURUSD pair as a material for training in the demo account for this by using a pair sya think it's very easy for us to accurately and easily learned
    No matter what pair that you want to use for trading, it's better to trial it in demo account to know the effectiveness of your current
    strategy to the pair. If it's possible, trade in demo account until you're understanding the characteristic of certain pair. I think it's
    good to start with EUR/USD in the first time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sripanut View Post
    I think it is better for us to start in currency pairs as a beginner, because we can use leverage 1 : 1000. Better than gold, the leverage is 1 : 100. Besides thatspread in currency pair is small better than in gold.
    I think it is better for beginners use the EURUSD pair as a material for training in the demo account for this by using a pair sya think it's very easy for us to accurately and easily learned

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is better for us to start in currency pairs as a beginner, because we can use leverage 1 : 1000. Better than gold, the leverage is 1 : 100. Besides thatspread in currency pair is small better than in gold.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    Eur/Usd is the better pair because large professionals makes use of. Moves have been uninjured for freshness. And also old professionals in addition eff whatsoever strategy having Eur/usd. When i voted absolutely no. 1 pertaining to EUR/USD.
    I am also very pleased with this pair, this pair is very high in the movements of everyday life, so I will be easier to get a daily profit targets, but if we can not see well with the price movements of this pair a beginner will easily experience a margin call.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow I see so many recommendations about EUR/USD, guess I would also go for it. However, these days EUR ain't so stable, especially due to the problem in Greece, whole EU is involved and trying to help, and we see EUR is not so high comparing with USD, and I can't predict what's gonna happen next? When will it go up again?

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest the best currency in the pair of exercise with a low spread, but I think good for beginners to start at EUR / USD, also at the same time, he has the ability to manage money management. I also take a long time, if the couple continues to few, and that is only good for all people, doing this from a few days.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trying to pair with low characteristic would be much better as EURUSD and GBPUSD also, I only recommend it, especially now that prices or the economic situation in each country is a mess so you have to be more careful.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think currency pair which you should start with are major pairs and you could choose one of them as your favorite pair
    to trade. Many traders who used more than one pair and it's not quite effective to learn more than one pair at once. I prefer
    to learn one by one, and you could choose EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, or EUR/JPY as my recommended pairs.

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by even89 View Post
    i really couldn't to understand why so many trader outside there like to trade on EUR/USD pair.. while for me its the worst pair at all... its full with intervention, speculation, and stop hunt.. yeah.. its my opinion for this pair.
    at the the begining of my experience trade on this market.. yeah.. i trade only in this pair.. because there so many trader talk about this pair.. but my experience tell me that all of pairs could be to trade for... even if i still trade on tis pair.. but i prefer to make a trade on GBP/JPY.. its because this pairs like a train. once we ride it.. we could to produce huge ammount of green pip... wkwkwkw LOL
    For me I think that the worst pairs to trade are the pairs with high spread , for example GBP/CAD , GBP/AUD and GBP/NZD , so we have to stay away from these pairs

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is important that someone who start trading forex start with EURUSD because it is the most widely used and most compatible for any type of technical analysis. after the trader already know the things then he can jump to other currency pair like GBPUSD or even the beast GBPJPY.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 450 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)