+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 450 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4500

Thread: Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    for beginners i will say tht go with eur/usd and also gbp/usd ...........and also out of these i will say tht eur/usd is the best to get experience from coz there are lot's of changes tht take place in this currency pair so the newbies can get a lot to learn from it
    ha wo bahut kuch sikh bhi sakte hai par loss bhi kar sakte hai isliye uske pe depend karta hai kya wo big movement wale pair me trading karna pasand kare ya phir kam movement wale?
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guess its better to use major pairs for a nubies to start ..
    but systems also works for other pairs with their chart profile that is suitable for the systems to works with..
    i use ats/ea trading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners i will say tht go with eur/usd and also gbp/usd ...........and also out of these i will say tht eur/usd is the best to get experience from coz there are lot's of changes tht take place in this currency pair so the newbies can get a lot to learn from it
    Rock On

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    every pair I have tried
    all the pairs I've felt,
    but I feel most comfortable and suitable is EURUSD, yhis pairs has a stable average daily range, these pairs are very familiar with the most traders and have high supply and demand between other pairs
    euro and usd are widely used currency pairs around the world for business purpose.this makes this pair one of the most volatiate pair in forex market and i think this volatite nature of this pair makes it more attractive to the traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eurusd acha pair hai start karna to koi bhi newbies ko, usdjpy bhi acha hai jo bahut kam ghumta hai to usko zyada loss nahi hoga
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    Yes, EURUSD would be a great choice just like USDJPY would be.
    These two pairs are enough volatile, spread is low, liquid, and a lot of trader trade these.
    Yes I also prefer EUR/USD and GBP/USD these pairs are good for newbies because every body can easily analyses these pairs and they move 200 to 300 pips daily.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel1984 View Post
    major pairs has other pairs following in side ways..
    but to trade wisely with limited orders it is better to go with major pairs for good...
    i'm sorry im too newbie to ask this question, what is major pairs? i ever to hear this word, but i dont know what pair which in classification in major pairs, or like direct and indirect pairs

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    But most of newbies don't follow this and because of greed they will trade in maximum no of trades and loose amount, I SUGGEST to concentrate on only one pair.
    ye ek bahut bada reason hai jiski wajah se naye trader zada tar loss me jate hai
    naye trader jaldi paisa kamane ke chakkar me gold me ya fir aur zada volatile pairs me paisa lagate hai jiska end result negative niklata hai
    new comers ko sirf eur/usd me hi trade karna chahaiye

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine har bar yehi kaha he ki eur usd pair hi best he beginner ke liye. aur maine bhi isse suru ki he. par kuch to bahut volatile pair se suru karte he.
    jo market me tike rehna chate he usse eur usd aur gbp usd ka trade karna chahiye surwat me. baad me wo apna pasandita pair chune.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    yeah right what you say at all because after a single trade or one pair I think it would be easier we have focused even though we only have a limited opportunity to transaktion because only one focus on one pair but it does not matter to me
    But most of newbies don't follow this and because of greed they will trade in maximum no of trades and loose amount, I SUGGEST to concentrate on only one pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 450 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)