+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 450 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4500

Thread: Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

Junior Member annasawan is an unknown quantity at this point annasawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my point of view i think that EUR/USD is the best for new traders and also GBP/USD because it have many futures so it is good for the newbies and from the cross pairs EUR/JPY is the best for trading , the reason is that the number of weekly average percent point movement of these pairs is good, that is why these are still traded most

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a beginner trader ...
    I just focus on learning through a pair EURUSD market analysis ..
    this pair has a good range of daily movement and has a low spread ...
    I will learn in the EURUSD pair in two years to get the character movement this pair so I can use to maximize profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    It is no need to try all pairs in demo account first because it will waste too much time for trial and error. It's better to choose one or some
    of them as your practices and then you can choose pair which you're comfortable to use. I suggest to use major pairs because it's easier
    to get informations about those pairs.
    I am agree with you if it is not wrong to learn all pairs but it's better to learn them one by one because if you tried them all at the
    same time, then it will confuse you and it's not effective for beginner traders to learn them all. Learning one by one of each pair
    is more effective.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ratnakr View Post
    I think as a beginner, we can try all the pair first. The new pair will flow which is suitable for our style.
    Suggestion: try all pairs in the demo account first. because each pair has a different characteristic.
    It is no need to try all pairs in demo account first because it will waste too much time for trial and error. It's better to choose one or some
    of them as your practices and then you can choose pair which you're comfortable to use. I suggest to use major pairs because it's easier
    to get informations about those pairs.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the beginners better to choose their currency pair with demo trading its more better then and also learn about to more deeply that how they can trade with this pair which they choose for better trading and more profit,

Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as a beginner, we can try all the pair first. The new pair will flow which is suitable for our style.
    Suggestion: try all pairs in the demo account first. because each pair has a different characteristic.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    EUR/USD is one of the major currency pair in forex market that is good for newbies in forex and the best session to trade it with is Asian session. I choose Asian session because in general the market is calm during those times. Less risk for those who are new in trading.
    yes, for me, any time any day, i will always go for the eur/usd the pair is more considerate in terms of analysis and also in terms of volitality you can make cool cash easily with it and newbies can do same here.

Junior Member annasawan is an unknown quantity at this point annasawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my point of view that for a new traders they use major pairs for trading as EUR/USD , USD/JPY , EUR/JPY , the reason is that these major pairs have more liquidity , as the average of USD trading is almost 85 percent and EUR is 40 percent, and the daily average pip movement of the pair EUR/JPY is very high as compare to all others in all markets (Tokyo , London ,New york) is 102=Tokyo , 129=London , 107=New york .

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    usd euro currency does have many devotees. most traders use this pair because it has a small spread value. it is also the movement of this pair that looks much easier to learn. so it is recommended to be learned by beginners.
    could have been so if I also see this as a factor of how these countries have economic power because these countries have economic influence in the world so it is likely also the reason why many choose this currency in the trade

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    EUR/USD is one of the major currency pair in forex market that is good for newbies in forex and the best session to trade it with is Asian session. I choose Asian session because in general the market is calm during those times. Less risk for those who are new in trading.
    usd euro currency does have many devotees. most traders use this pair because it has a small spread value. it is also the movement of this pair that looks much easier to learn. so it is recommended to be learned by beginners.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 450 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)