+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 450 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4500

Thread: Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

Member Sujay is an unknown quantity at this point Sujay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's been 6months since I started trading and that's still a beginner in my book. I still trade with basic currencies like EUR/USD and GBP/USD and when the market is quite predictable (for me personally) I opt for CHF/USD and EUR/JPY, but that's just me. I guess you should go for EUR/USD and GBP/USD if you're a beginner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you should start with Euro/USD and you should trade in it knows about the trends and strategy and command on one pair and than he can start other pair but he should know economy and news of this pair

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners should start trading with the popular currency pairs that are widely traded on the market daily. The 5 major currency pairs are the best option to start with. Again out of them only one pair should be choosed and practiced continuously for better success instead of selecting more pairs and getting confused.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naijafxpips View Post
    As a beginner, i started with the majors. I will recommend EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY those where my best pairs. And it is good to start with multiple pairs too
    Yes this pair is high violated pair. If anyone want to make good profit on short time then he can easily follow this pair for making good profit. I also like this pair for trading. Because from this pair i can easily make good profit.

Member jani is an unknown quantity at this point jani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by meeco View Post
    i suggest starting with major currencies as EUR/USD,GBP/USD as as they move in small range which protect you from sudden loss of money
    with time try the other currencies.
    I think that, too, major pairs, EURUSD and GBPUSD as it's easier to be analyzed, and the pair that has low spreads, so that we can be easier to get a trading profit in the transaction ..

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure the very best Forex pair for a beginner could well be AUD/USD it's movement can be quite slow, for a novice he want to know how to make pips however chance tiny, this is actually the simply approach he'll are living in order to trade another day and obtain much more practical knowledge.

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that newbies ought to begin trading with basic currency pairs like EURUSD,GBPUSD.
    these 2pairs are particular and notably EURUSD can have less spreads with some brokers and it's conjointly less volatile.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should start to learn only those pairs which are easy for us to understand them well because if we will start some difficult pairs then we may not be able to do the well tradings with easy trackings of market

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sam4777 View Post
    i think a beginner should starts from the pair which has low movement like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD. i had started forex trading at EUR/USD and GBP/USD.
    Yes i agree and accept that all forex currency trading beginners actually start their forex exchange trades using the majors. The major pairs usually has good movements and they also have small spreads.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to focus on one pair before trading with the other pair, EURUSD and GBPUSD and a pair that can be used by beginner traders because we could more easily to be understood that both pair ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 450 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)