Page 586 of 595 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 5947

Thread: Qualities of a Good trader

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes right and I just look for 15 mins chart for short term and in long term I can even watch out for weekly chart too. well that is good quality of a successful trader that he will always like to analyze and I also like to analyze my trading and I think forex will be more easier if you take more and more knowledge about forex.
    yes its good to watch 15 M chart for short but i think its also good to watch 1 H and i always do this but i sometime watch 200 days EMA also to enter long if there is price go higher this 200 days EMA . and i believe it will be more easy if we have more and more knowledge of forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes right and I just look for 15 mins chart for short term and in long term I can even watch out for weekly chart too. well that is good quality of a successful trader that he will always like to analyze and I also like to analyze my trading and I think forex will be more easier if you take more and more knowledge about forex.
    so you are a swinger brother ? i rarely see any swinger in this forum, mostly are scalper and intraday trader, can you share your strategy in this forum brother ? cause swing trading is the only concept that i really dont understand
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fravash For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

fravash (2011-08-04), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    trends that should be, not too big and not too small.
    I chose to follow the trend in the TF D1. if we believe can do averanging loss.
    It will make us rich quickly.
    i agree with you brtoher, some trader may not seeing D1 chart as they prefer to use H1 or 15m, but actually the bigger picture of the trend will be seen on D1, and any open position you take should be based on it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fravash For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    who are in this business is to follow trand happens then we will benefit and when we are going against the trend is obvious we will incur losses
    you are right brother, as long as we are still a retail trader(trading with an account less than 1 million dollar) we dont have any power to change the trend, let alone with 1 million dollar, even with 10 million dollar you can change the market trend

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fravash For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    main sochta hu ki sabse badi quality hai emotions ko control krnaa or apni trading k saat patience rkhnaa....
    iske alawa time management aur money management bhi bahut zaruri hota hai
    tecnical aur fundamenatl analysis ke hisab se tarding akroge to bahut fayda hoga

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Jab aik trader apna din trading day end karta hay to usay idea hota hay kay aglay din kia ho sakta hay. Aglay din ka plane automatic hi dimgh main ghoomny lagat hay aur trader next day prevoius day kay trend say bhi faida leta hay.
    May be its true but when every moment there is possibility to change market condition then previous days thinking may not work sometime but i think its help some time to us if that day we do good . anyway i think its always better to follo trend and in this way set the strategy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a trader simply trades on what he sees based on commonsense approach, then such trader is a successful trader. the moment your mind starts to wander into other areas and starts to forget the basics, trouble starts. previous days' trend are helpful, but keep aside sometime before trading to see what happened in the time between we went to sleep and started the next day's trading. trends might have reversed or extended and may continue or reverse. be realistic in all that we do. i think that will be more digestible than coming to market with some preconceived notions about it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Raja Krsnan For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    yep, youre right, the market just play me like a doll, i dont know how but it seems the chart dancing in my head asking me to join the market quickly without considering the condition of the market
    yes you are right,
    we like being played by the market when we experience a high level of emotion.
    open position, and no open positions also makes us suffer.
    like if it happens, we do have to close the chart and went to refreshing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    A successful trader has a trading plan and does his homework diligently

Winning traders diligently maintain charts and keep aside some hours for market analysis. Every evening a winning trader updates his notebook and writes his strategy for the next day. Winning traders have a sense of the market's main trend
    well, par trdaer ke pas utna time kaha ki wo agle din ke strategy ko note kare. mujhe to lagta he ek good trader har waqt technical and fundamental analysis karke market me jate he. or ek accha trader har wawt market me entry nehi lete . wo bas sahi mauka ka intezar karte he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

20. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 586 of 595 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)