Page 371 of 395 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmulhyder View Post
    I always believe in that simple is the best. as a trader i would like to say that general indicators are much more better than customs indicator. If one can able to make perfect use of the general indicators, nothing other can be so strong as this. everything depends on one's skillfulness.
    well sir .. actually it's just an indicator for ease of analyzing the price alone but did not specify. and also the indicators can not predict the market going where the indicator can occur due to spurious signals are very fast moving market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think, analysis is most important for me its a part of forex trading. i follow not only technical analysis but also follow fundamental analysis. because a lot of relation in analysis
    between technical anaylsis and fundamental analysis . i try to find out market trend bye various indicators. then i trade and i am happy with my trading style

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to add a little more regarding using indicator with abdillahikbal's comment that every trader should have a strategy which suits for him best and which he can understand the best. that strategy may contain more than one indicator.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe in that simple is the best. as a trader i would like to say that general indicators are much more better than customs indicator. If one can able to make perfect use of the general indicators, nothing other can be so strong as this. everything depends on one's skillfulness.
    I fully agree your comment premises, for almost a year I always use a custom indicator because I think it's better to have a more beneficial effect for my trade but akihr these days I prefer to enjoy using the general indicator of the chart it's own innate

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    true if the trader is any person is already proficient with the reading of the indicators he must believe and always use it and every trader must have an indicator that he always carried in each trade in the forex market, and each has a style

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex business any one can not operate automatically it done be operate and its operating system must be perfect and properly.
    But i think that it should be operate with technically because it is an t technical business so its operating system must be technical .
    If a person want to start normally he can be face with problem .
    So it should be remember that it is an technical business and it must be operate with technical analysis.
    No risk no gain.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Coalesce each of research is extremely vital i feel as a result of with technological investigation we will see the past faction of a combine and with news we will forecast the worth faction. That wasn't simple to mix each of them. However it absolutely was very precious to form higher call.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forextrader38 View Post
    If you check the GBP USD daily chart, it can not be closed for more than 50 EMA, and put up with this pair. Thus, a small group of close, a more 50EMA upward movement, what is it to make sure your comments.
    50 EMA ya .. if infikator 50 EMA usually I plug in the H1 TF is more accurate and I would combine
    with RSI and stochastic indicators are cross signals if I dared to open new positions

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main dono use karta hun. jaise pivots points. nunerical hain.. to trendline clasiscall hain..
    to humain pata hain ki dono hi jaruri hain.. aur dono hi.. best hain.. so main daily time frame ke hisab se .. pivotpoints use karta haun. aur small time frme main trnedline. then daily tf main trend line dekhta hunn. abhi low tf main same trend ka intezarr karta hun. jab bhi dono trend smae hote hain.. to eaily aur jyada kamai hote hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 395 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)