+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 395 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EUR / USD pair has broken another low from the descending wave. Maybe, today the price can test 1.1831 from below. After that, the instrument can form another descending structure with a local target at 1.1723. and Likely, today the price may form an upward structure to reach 0.9958 and then start another correction with the target at 0.9909. After that, the instrument continues to move upwards.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rudiandi For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, you must have a strategy. Therefore your strategy is on what time frame you need to use. I am happy that I use scalping and hedging and so far I use from the 1M to 4H timeframe. This is because in scalping I need to use a lower timeframe. while in the hedge I have to use a higher time frame. I am glad that I get a good income by manipulating the time frame every time I want to open a position. But at the same time I feel that I need to improve my strategy and I think it's a good idea to share their analysis here, tell us how you do your technical analysis and your fundamental analysis, I think we can, get more experience in direct action trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19), papih (2019-11-17)

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low volatility usually means that it is difficult for traders to make money, and if you find it difficult to make money in major Forex currency pairs now, it might be because there isn't much movement going on. After all, if the price isn't really going anywhere, how can you make a profit? You might think that volatility is all relative - after all, not taking a 20 pip profit with a 10 pip stop loss is the same as a 40 pip profit with a 20 pip stop loss, if the position sizes are equalized? Well, it doesn't really work that way, partly because spreads and commissions don't change, so it's effectively "cheaper" when volatility is higher.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to finda For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19), syarif (2019-11-16)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex to my business because karne to liye trader ko esme technical analysis because bahut he jaroori hai, esme trader jetna jada market ko samajhleta hai wo esme utna he acha kar haktai hi, esme trader ko pehle charts par focus karte hue usmein sabb samajhna chahiye aur hai indicator of cypress ko khud usme upload karke uska movement aana chahiye uske baad he wants one acha kaam kar sakenga. and Forex Trading The main traders and technical analysis because of the main market daily trading signals kay ko kar kom trading because the aor trading Traders ko the main markets indicators we learn because of the main markets thek tarah said the market ky strong signals ko The main trades use because Traders kay liay profit hoty hain

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

syarif (2019-11-16)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe that simple is the best. as a trader I want to say that general indicators are far better than customs indicators. If one can use general indicators perfectly, nothing else is this strong. it all depends on one's expertise. and true if the trader is capable of reading indicators he must trust and always use them and every trader must have indicators that he always carries in every trade on the forex market, and each has a style

10. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

papih (2019-11-17)

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Combining every research I really need to feel as a result of a technology investigation we can see past factions from the experiment and with the news we can calculate the value of the association. It's not easy to mix each of them. But it is very valuable to form a higher vocation. and Combining each research is very vital, I feel as a result of technological investigations we will see the past factions of the combined and with the news we will estimate the fractions of value. It's not easy to mix each of them. However it is really very valuable to form a higher calling.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hai aur iss ke waja say ham.constant profit nahe kama patay balkai har waqt loss mai rehtai hain hamai chaye agar ham.iss mai sahe profit kamana chahtai hain to iss mai over trafing karnai say guraiz karai over trading belkul.be na karai.thek hon gy r g bilkul apko forex mn kbhe bh over trading nh krni chahye esyrah apko loss any ka khatra ziada ho jata hy ,eslye apko menimum amount mn trading start kren tahkh apko a6a bonus r profit gain ho r loss ka samna bh na krna pary .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many statistics available and some of them have a large effect on the market, while others affect moderate exchange rates,
    and some even fewer. Effects on indicators that affect the currency market on price charts after the publication of an indicator or message to view.
    Classic description of technical analysis, how much forex trends! As a result, these numbers are "visible"
    at the end of the movement. However, the operator is working on detecting the number at the beginning of the movement.
    assume

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis pays a vital role in trading. If we follow the technical analysis of senior members in our trade, I am sure we never bear a loss. Traders must also learn more and more and see and read data from these countries is also very important. and Technical and fundamental analysis is very important for foreign exchange traders. I think technical and fundamental analysis is helping every novice trader because some novice traders don't know how to do technical and fundamental analysis

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear agr huma technicla analysics ko seek ka agr huma trade kara ga tu huma acha profit bhe huma asani say kaam sakhta hai ua leay huam cheya ka forex ko smjhna ho ga phir ja ka hum achi trade laa sakhta hai

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), forexA (2019-10-27), jellybelly2017 (2019-10-27), JF2019 (2019-10-27), tiger22 (2019-10-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 395 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)