+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 395 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ka best aur technical aynlays ko smjna bohat zarori ha but is aynalays ko smjna itna aysan nahi ha kyon
    ka market ka tacnical points aur basic knowledge ka hona zarori ha agar hum in points ko smj jaye to forex ma
    kabi loos nahi kahye gayea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ForexCepat is on a distinguished road ForexCepat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, in order to avoid becoming overwhelmed with too much information, keep your technical indicators to a minimum. Too many indicators on a FOREX chart can be distracting and many don't add increased value to the analysis process. In fact, an excessive number of indicators can actually interfere with your technical analysis and, potentially, lead to flawed trading moves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ryandwi is an unknown quantity at this point ryandwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    I like this technical analysis. Its really informative for us. But there's no updates available for the current position of the market. Both of EUR/USD and GBP/USD are riding on upward momentum. What we should expect from them in next?
    But information that are rendered on this page are not current to to me technical analysis is the best with trend line drawing at any time

Member eko_se is an unknown quantity at this point eko_se's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think technical analysis or fundamental analysis is not a problem, depending on each type of trader, and that I have encountered beginners usually prefer a technical analysis, perhaps because it is easy to learn and a lot of references that can be derived from technical analysis.

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    I wanted to help question anyone that will to do this technical evaluation sign of whatever you used to know the probabilities and the breakout is merely applying fibonaci stage as well as is there additional indications?

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    the moment you start thinking of how to go technical then that is the best time to of your trading life since its never easy untill you make it easy.

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    very important part of my forex trading is this for i know it is due to this forums forex trading that i know so much about forex but all the same i the future is big for us all.

Member hassan1989 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I required asking you that to do this technical analysis indicator of what you used to know the probability is simply using level or are there other indicators?

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me i all analysis i think the Technical Analysis is the best to rely on because with Technical Analysis you can predict the direction of the trend and earn the very best profit out of the forex market so i think Technical Analysis goes a long way

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is a method of predicting price movements and future market trends by studying charts of past market action. Technical analysis is concerned with what has actually happened in the market, rather than what should happen and takes into account the price of instruments and the volume of trading, and creates charts from that data to use as the primary tool. One major advantage of technical analysis is that experienced analysts can follow many markets and market instruments simultaneously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 395 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)