+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 395 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the technical analysis pay the vital role in the forex trading and these are very useful for the traders who understand them. You can earn enough profit by sake of technical analysis. Education is also very important to understanding the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zulva is an unknown quantity at this point zulva's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think EURO USD will get direction from EU Summit. Because now it is Make or Break time for european countries to end there debt crisis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tonito900 is on a distinguished road tonito900's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would love to try your analysis

Banned hrubel2 is on a distinguished road hrubel2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using a treading strategy name " Revenge Attack" It is give me a good profit.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Techincal analysis more powerful than using fundamental analysis since fundamental analysis hard to understand and we can't depend in fundamental analysis only. I think that will be wise for us to focus in technical analysis only

Senior Member rajapsing is an unknown quantity at this point rajapsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people who use technical analysis because this analysis is very easy to understand. and we can quickly get signal buy or sell. and I prefer to use the indicator to determine the position and direction of the market.

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yups,...hopefully the results will signal given by Mr. Oracle signals really close to 100% so that we can get maximum results

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the minute you begin considering how to go specialized then that is the best chance to of your bartering existence since its never simple untill you make it simple

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    I really love to use this analysis to trade me this sir, so that I will be able to find a way to open a position properly in the trade I was, in this way I am also able to open positions using the TF and can trade the old way or play long sir

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you will see for GBP USD on everyday graph it is not able to shut above 50 EMA and that has avoided this couple to go up. So big and near above 50EMA will validate way up activity, what your perspective on that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 395 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)